I stumbled

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

on my way

I stumbled

Post by on my way » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:47 am

Okay everyone....
Yes, I'm human !! I stumbled a bit. Did good today until supper. We went out to Margarita's. Eatting was fine, but it was double bubble, and I couldn't pass up the BIG margarita. :? I'm not going to beat myself up though, because I thought the first time I'd cheat it would be with my chocolate addition. I 'm not saying this is okay, but I drink only a couple times a year!! Sound like a real dud huh ? Really I not though !!!! We are big campers and sometimes I can put away a few, and with my RNY surgery, Alcohol is quickly absorbed and I stumble (literally)a lot :oops: :P :oops:
Last edited by on my way on Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY
GINA

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:14 am

I love margaritas!
Ole!!!

Look, as long as the margarita didn't turn into two bowls of chips and a fried ice cream with whipped cream to wash it down, and a few dozen ribs, don't be too worried!

So, with or without salt?

Peace Love and Cuervo,
8) Deb

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:34 pm

I suggest you declare yesterday a retroactive s-day! :D It was fun, but now it's done, back to work!