Walking in Walla Walla, Washington!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Josie

Walking in Walla Walla, Washington!

Post by Josie » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:19 am

Hi Nossers!
It has been an entire month now and I am thrilled with my results on this so very easy diet plan. Everyday I ask myself if I am willing to do what it takes to get this weight off and everyday I reply, YES I AM!
I Hate and dread excercising but it really is part of what it takes to drop the weight! I am melting fat like a Snowman in Spring!
This is by and large the best diet I have ever been on!
I have just got up to walking a half-hour a day but Shovel Glove is beyond me for another month or so. I read an article in Women's Day about walking an hour a day and I thought, Yeah, I wish. But I rejoice in the small steps and am more devoted than ever to this healthful living!
Of course, I am in a rush to see a smaller me in the mirror and I also put time limits on where I want to be by a certain date. But I am gentle with myself and set realistic goals. It works for me and I am going snowmobiling with friends tomorrow which I haven't done in decades!
What a Great New Year Ahead!
WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:07 pm

But I rejoice in the small steps and am more devoted than ever to this healthful living!
This is great Josie!
Once you really have that burning desire to be healthy, that is an immeasurable blessing!

Congrats on your walking! I need to get myself to do that sometime soon!!!!

Happy New Year :)
Peace and Love,
8) Deb