Back (again)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

MerryKat

Back (again)

Post by MerryKat » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:00 pm

Ok, the children are back to school and day care, and the adults are back at work, so it is time for me to get my ducks in a row!

I did fairly well with a lazy No S last week but this week has been back to old habits and I maintained.

Starting today I am back to No S.

2006 is my year to get my body back in shape (8MM) and my eating habits under control (No S Diet).

I know in my heart and my head that No S is the only plan I have ever seen that I can do for the rest of my life.
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:14 pm

Yay Mo!

Hope you have a great day!!!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb

peetie

Post by peetie » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:51 pm

Welcome home, Mo. I have found this plan is so great because it isn't overly restrictive, yet gives us enough structure to make it work. The nondiet plans I've tried in the past gave me too much rope, and I ended up hanging myself every time. Or wanting to hang the scale!

Slow and steady wins the race, so just relax back into it.

Peetie

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:39 am

Welcome back, Merrykat. And don't worry about the "again." It takes most people a few false starts.

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:25 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I have missed you all.

I guess I just get lazy and stop watching my eating habits added to the fact that my brain battles to accept that something so simple can really work. I think I have the brain under control and now I just need to concentrate on resisting the snacking urges (way too much unconcious eating!!!)
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)