Join the club

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

kcin49

Join the club

Post by kcin49 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:43 am

Can't wait to gain membership to the "My Pants Fell Down" club. I'm working on it. Resisted the most amazing Black Forest Cake with 4 icnhes of chocolate shavings on top, at morning tea this morning.
NikC

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:05 am

Congratulations - that is a great milestone. Enjoy the feeling of control over food - that was the best bit (and still is for me).
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

Traveler

Post by Traveler » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:31 pm

This is a club that I can't wait to join. I have begun the long journey as of yesterday. I am so glad that I have discovered this diet plan, and I can't wait to feel my pants fall off! Best regards, Bob
Health Is The Greatest Wealth

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:35 pm

Welcome kcin49 and traveler.

The best part about this diet is that you can enjoy that most amazing black forsest cake come the weekend. In fact, planning a special reward in advance is a good (and very pleasurable) way to keep yourself from binging on weekends.

Looking forward to hearing more from you both,

Reinhard