No S testimonial

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

BL4K5PO7

No S testimonial

Post by BL4K5PO7 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:07 am

As a high school junior, I appreciate trying to look better and live up to society's ideals. Before ever seeing the No S page, I thought of exactly the same thing and tried it.

Beginning in Nov. '04, I combined the same No S diet with my normal swimming season. Swimming is pretty intense exercise, and I have the metabolism of a teenager, so this may not apply to you.
Before I started swimming/No S, I a chubby kid. In shape, I had run X-Country, and by no means fat,. but I wanted to look good.
After 5 months, I had lost 20 pounds all the fat I wanted to to build a ripped frame. Unfortunately, I fell back to chub, so its back to the No S diet!

In short, simply eat anything you want, just reserve that eatage to meals. The No S diet becomes incredibly satisfying once you don't miss snacks and feel good that you can resist junk food.

The No Shit Diet Works!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:34 pm

Amen!!!!!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:38 am

Ah, the 4th S. Thanks for this compelling testimonial!

This time around, consider sticking with no-s after you hit your target. If you think it's good for losing, it's fantastic for maintaining.

Reinhard