Almost 2 months in, and seeing results

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

cvanderford

Almost 2 months in, and seeing results

Post by cvanderford » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

I began the No S diet November 1st, 2010, right after reading the book through for the 2nd time.

This wasn't the first time I started it, but it -was- the first time I wasn't totally dismayed at the thought of doing a diet long-term.

The diet makes so much sense, the power of it is a redirected habit, and with so few rules, it's sustainable.

Nearly 2 months in, and I haven't yet weighed myself. All I really care about is staying on habit. In the past couple of days a few people have commented I've lost weight. I can feel it, too. Clothes that were uncomfortable tight are loosening, pants are starting to fall down. That's a great feeling.

Even better, my wife has decided to join me on the diet! She doesn't need it nearly as badly as I do, but eating 3 meals a day together, as a family, has a traditional feel that brings us close, and as a family we love doing it.

I'm grateful that I found the No S diet book.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm glad to hear it -- thanks for letting us know.

(and sorry I didn't see this till now)

Hope you and your wife weathered the Holiday's OK and best of luck in 2011,

Reinhard

GeorgeMHarrison

Post by GeorgeMHarrison » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 am

I am happy seeing your improvements.

Now, I have this problem of my own. I weight almost 210 pounds and I embarrass to myself. I am now planning to lesser my meals so I can lose weight.

I will take you as my inspiration.
DietPromises serves you complete guidence through your weight loss phase. You can choose among numerous
articles about healthy weight loss with different diet plans.