Joined a new gym!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

Joined a new gym!

Post by doulachic » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:50 am

Just wanted to share my news! My Curves contract ended this month, so i went and cancelled my membership and hubby and i joined a gym that we can both attend. as well as weights and cardio stuff, it has classes that are free to members: Kickboxing, Pilates, and a gentle stretching class (and most in the evenings so i don't have to get up early in the a.m. I'm so not a morning person....) So i'm excited. We will start wednesday. i think with hubby going with me i will be more motivated to get my rear off the couch and go!

combined with No-s, i should be looking good in no time! :lol:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:18 am

Good for you, Tricia! I hope you enjoy it.

JWL

Post by JWL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:52 am

Hi Tricia,

Good for you! It's important to find an exercise routine that works and is sustainable. So experiment, and see what types of exercise you enjoy.

And don't underestimate simply walking. That's one of the best exercises for weight loss.
JWL[.|@]Freakwitch[.]net