Ex S diet

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

schmiddtty

Ex S diet

Post by schmiddtty » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:59 am

Has anybody else tried the the Ex S (excess) diet this weekend? I enjoyed so many S's, I am looking forward to my 42nd day of No S tomorrow. I am not sure why I felt the need to splurge so much this weekend, but ready to jump back on tomorrow. I do know that too many of these type of weekends would negate any positive progress throughout the week! :shock: Here's to No S! MJ

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:36 am

i know what you mean, i had a totally gluttonous weekend... :cry: *sigh*
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

kellenheller

Post by kellenheller » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:34 pm

Must be something going around. :/

I think I must have eaten at least two or three days worth of food yesterday. ICK!

What is it about takeout Sesame Chicken that reduces me to a helpless eating machine??
ping

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:39 am

Definitely something in the air - I was not totally off the chart, but a lot more indulgent than usual??? Most odd!!
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)