Chi Ishi - Oriental Shovelglove ?

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
filipe

Chi Ishi - Oriental Shovelglove ?

Post by filipe » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 am

Chi Ishi - It's used for martial art (karate?) physical conditioning.

koopa

Re: Chi Ishi - Oriental Shovelglove ?

Post by koopa » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 am

filipe wrote:Chi Ishi - It's used for martial art (karate?) physical conditioning.
That guy has some nice arms, but could use some more......

physical conditioning. :D

Nice vid!

filipe

Re: Chi Ishi - Oriental Shovelglove ?

Post by filipe » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:18 pm

koopa wrote:That guy has some nice arms, but could use some more......
physical conditioning. :D
All he need is Shovelglove :D

carlosnava312

Post by carlosnava312 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 pm

hey don't be jealous at all, can you share some tips & tricks for easy body building !

filipe

Post by filipe » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 am

I Carlos,

I assume you're new in Shovelglove. The question means different things to different people, so I'll try to explain waht it is to me.
"body building": to build a healthy body suitable for daily activity and enventual extra load. Altough magazines usually display the "Schwarzenegger" type of body, when you need action, top atletes usually have a more "figther" type of body. Like a tree, you get the most strong muscles in the trunk (legs and torso) and thinner branches, not the way around (biceps are not the supreme goal).
"easy": well, there's no shortcut. Even when acomplish your goal, you can not retire if you want to keep it. "Easy" is simply the straightest path (without cheating, like drugs and others) to walk.
"tips & tricks": Shovelglove may be suitable for you. Even if choose to use the daily 15 minute workout with other type of exercises, 15 minute is a ancient proved principle for most humans (webmd). I read somewhere that 15 + 15 (morning + late afternoon) is even better.

If you have over weight issues (I don't), noS diet may be a good option.

Wish you the best.