question about breakfast

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

ryan1972

question about breakfast

Post by ryan1972 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

I was running late this morning and didn't have time to eat breakfast. I threw a yogurt in my lunch bag, thinking I would eat it when I arrived at work. I hit the ground running, though, and didn't eat it.

The strange thing is.....I feel better than I usually do! More alert, more physically comfortable. I do have some slight hunger pains, but I feel fine to wait for lunch.

I wonder if I might work for me to make lunch my first meal of the day....eat a one plate dinner and then a small evening snack if I feel the need. No S doesn't specify meal timing....

Does anyone else eat at unconventional times or patterns?

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm not usually even hungry until around 11. Sometimes I eat breakfast early, but then usually feel yucky compared to normal. I don't know if I've trained my body to wait, but I've tried eating the "3" and don't have as much energy and end up eating all day long... it's like once I start I have a hard time stopping. I eat what I call a brunch usually around 11, then eat supper around 5:30. Usually.... I have 4 kids, so our schedule can get really crazy. The bible always mentions eating in the morning and evening only... but that's a whole other topic... :roll:
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me

snapdragon

Post by snapdragon » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

I just discovered a blog about a fitness trainer called two meal Mike. Some interesting stuff that sort of affirms a lot of what we talk about.
The address is www.theiflife.com