Trying Again

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

BB

Trying Again

Post by BB » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:38 am

Hi all,

Been doing NOS again for 2 weeks and have lost 3 lbs. I'm glad to be back on NOS. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. I'm going to try not sabotage myself this time!

Take care,
BB

pangelsue

trying again

Post by pangelsue » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:39 pm

Welcome. This is my first time on NOS but I have tried and bailed out on every other diet on the planet. I intend to do it this time because this time it feels different. I feel like the part of me that always creates an escape hatch is letting go. Good luck.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:16 pm

Welcome back, BB. It takes most people a few attempts for no-s to click. I hope this round does it for you. If not, it'll be our pleasure to welcome you back again and again until it does. Because it will, if you keep at it.

I love this Winston Churchill quote (not a skinny man, admittedly, but he had a few other things on his mind):
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reinhard

BB

Post by BB » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:39 am

Thanks for the encouragement.
I think I read someones post mentioning sustainability and NOS is what I always come back to as the thing I could actually do for the rest of my life. Here's to a healthy attitude about food!

BB