Linda's daily check-in

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

lpearlmom

Re: Linda's daily check-in

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 am

Pretty good day but a little overwhelmed with how much i have to do this week.

Break: fruit salad
Snack: cauliflower w pesto,
Lunch: veggie sandwich, 1 quinoa cookie
Dinner: chipotle salad
Dessert: 1.5 quinoa cookie

Feels great to be eating light & healthy again.
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Please no body or food shaming. Eyes on your own plate. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

Allisonmeg

Post by Allisonmeg » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:23 am

Good morning Linda, great to see you! :D

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Welcome back home! Nothing like piles of (probably sandy) laundry and gobs of camping gear to put away! :lol: :roll:
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3; 8/14-24.5; 5/15-26.2; 1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6; 8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9; 3/18-25.6; 8/18-24.5; 10/18-23.8; 1/19-23.4; 2/19-22.7; 3/19-22.1

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:49 am

Thanks Allison-you too!!

Auto: yup and I need to get everything washed and ready for the girls because they go off to camp this Sunday. Iโ€™ve also just got a ton to do this week with appointments and a vigil Iโ€™m planning at a local detention center.

Well today I went in to get my crown put back on and they told me I actually needed a root canal. Oh joy! They did it right there and then. Nobody likes going to the dentist but I get this weird ptsd thing in a dentist chair where your whole body freezes up. My therapist told me the name but now I canโ€™t remember. Anyway itโ€™s stressful but I got through it without a panic attack at least.

Doc picked up my meds and brought me dinner so I think weโ€™re good. I just needed to have a couple hours to myself. Introvert problems. Plus rosebud is sleeping at her bffs house tonight so all is peaceful. ๐Ÿงก

Break: ww avocado toast, 1 egg, berries
Lunch: large smoothie, fruit
Dinner: falafel ๐Ÿฅ™, lentil ๐Ÿฒ
D: 2 quinoa ๐Ÿช, tea

Exercise: 30 mins weight
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Please no body or food shaming. Eyes on your own plate. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

Candace

Post by Candace » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:31 pm

Ah, the dentist. I hope they make you comfortable. My dentist's motto is "We Cater to Cowards". Once, I got my eyebrows waxed and then went to the dentist to have a root canal. I can honestly say the eyebrow waxing hurt more, due to the measures my dentist takes.

I hope you enjoyed your quiet time.
53 year old female. Height 5' 5.5". Weight 6/14/2019: 155 lb. Goal: 145 lb. Stretch goal: 140 lb.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Itโ€™s not specifically dentist but being trapped in a chair esp if a man I donโ€™t know is working on me which was the case with the root canal. Past trauma related. But agreed the pains not bad. Just the shots and having to keep my tiny mouth open for long.

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

Candace

Post by Candace » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 am

My apologies for making light of the dentist thing!
53 year old female. Height 5' 5.5". Weight 6/14/2019: 155 lb. Goal: 145 lb. Stretch goal: 140 lb.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:24 am

Np Candace. You didn't know!

Today was busy but good. Getting a handle on the laundry pile & been sticking to my plan. As much as i dislike the whole diet industry and the whole fat phobia stuff, I also know that Im happier when Im thinner so I have to play the game to some respect.

Break: avocado toast, 1 egg, fruit salad,
Lunch: blue sky smoothie, 2 breakfast โ€œcookiesโ€, fruit
Dinner: chili veggie dog, chips & guacamole
Dessert: 1 froyo cup

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

liveitup

Post by liveitup » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:39 am

Sounds delicious! At a restaurant nearby, they put a couple drops of sambal oelek on their avocado toast. It is so good! When I don't want it that spicy, I'll even just do a pinch of seasoned salt on it. It's amazing how something so simple can be so delicious.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:35 pm

Avocado on toast is one of my favorite meals of all time.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3; 8/14-24.5; 5/15-26.2; 1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6; 8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9; 3/18-25.6; 8/18-24.5; 10/18-23.8; 1/19-23.4; 2/19-22.7; 3/19-22.1

Octavia

Post by Octavia » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Me too! :)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:35 am

Yes avocado toast is great! At least we can all agree on that. Maybe avocado toast will unite us all and bring about world peace! No but seriously its a staple around here. I usually top it with tomato, a fried egg and truffle salt. My kids like it with a little Vegemite.

Today was good. Sweetpea and i got in a big fight last night and she ended up being grounded today. Heartbreaking because her bf came home from vacation today and she hasnt seen him for 2 weeks. We worked it out though and she can see him tomorrow.

I had lunch with a friend and then got my face waxed. The lady told me my skin was dry and i needed to exfoliate. Well yesterday my eyelash lady told me the same thing. Why do ppl in this field always feel the need to give unsolicited advice? Geesh. Of course, I did run out and buy a $60 bottle exfoliate. Sigh

Im trying to get my body used to eating less food then its been used to recently. Hopefully it doesnโ€™t backfire on me. Now i just need to get back in the exercise mode. I want to bike but its just so dang hot.

Break: latte
Lunch: greek salad w nf dressing, fruit
Chai (mistake-reflux)
Dinner: bowl of coconut sweet potato soup w kale, rice
Dessert: 1 chilly cow

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:51 am

Ugh, so full! Tonight was Docโ€™s bday so I made him his favorite zucchini noodle lasagna with garlic bread and bundt cake for dessert. Everything was delicious but I overdid it. Thatโ€™s okay. Im feeling grateful for my family. We had such a nice time tonight and DH genuinely loved his present (a fold up kayak). Heโ€™s usually much better at gift giving then me so this made me really pleased.

Only downside to today is that my weight is up even more. Sigh. Doc suggested i go back on IF but without getting so extreme. I just donโ€™t know. Theres no good answers. I wish I could be naturally thin or one of those ppl that take to intuitive eating and learn to accept their larger bodies. Being in the middle sucks which is where most of us our I guess. Maybe doc is right although not sure if id lose weight without the extreme part.

Anyway enough of that. Tomorrow we have to get the girls packed up for their two weeks of camp. What to do with all that free time? I have plans to declutter the house & maybe lie by the pool for a bit. Boy am i boring! โ˜บ๏ธ

176 lbs

Break: fruit, latte
Lunch: chips w/ vegan queso
Dinner: zucchini Lasagna, garlic bread, wine
Dessert: bundt cake, ice cream

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi Linda,
We all have to find our own way. Dr. Fung says he has one meal a day on several weekdays. I figured out that I binge eat after restricting that much. I went back to a 7 hour eating window because I did lose weight slowly (about 1 pound a month), was much more relaxed about eating, and found that I preferred foods that are better for me. Almost two months after returning to IF. I am still having lots of Trader Joeโ€™s coffee ice cream and have only lost 1.6 pounds and that was before the July 4th holiday! Still, this is where I landed. Life is better when you arenโ€™t obsessed about food. My best wishes to you. It must be hard to have your weight rise but that is the first step to finding what works for you. Enjoy your time the next couple of weeks!
Kathleen
05/10/19 220.0 pounds
Fasting decreases appetite. I cultivate the habit of eating within a seven hour eating window (preferably 12 - 7 PM) with no other restrictions on what I eat or how much I eat. See June 14, 2018 post.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Happy Birthday to Doc!

Also, very exciting about the girls' camps! I remember back when you were deciding about those - I bet they will have so much fun!

This time alone will be so great for you, after the (cozy) closeness of camping and all the changes of summer. It may be just the thing you need right now!
Month/Year-BMI

Candace

Post by Candace » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Here's to enjoying your free time! Camp is often a wonderful growth experience for kids. I know it was for me, as a kid. And I'm betting it was a nice break for my parents and siblings as well.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:50 am

Omygosh just wrote a long post and accidentally deleted it. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Basically it was how ive been doing 19/5 but plan to not get carried away it this time. I looked pretty great at 150-155 lbs. its crazy how im always trying to get to a lower and lower weight no matter how much i weigh. I dont think im going to get my weight down there again but would be nice to get back to the 160s.

Kathleen: life is definitely better when youโ€™re not obsessed with food and its a relief not to think about food for 19 hrs a day. Whether or not theres anymore magic to it then that, i dont know but really thats plenty.
automatedeating wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 pm
Also, very exciting about the girls' camps! I remember back when you were deciding about those - I bet they will have so much fun!
Yes, autoโ€”im so glad we decided to do it! I really needed the break. I did feel a little weird this morning. The house just seemed so quiet and i was really missing the girls but then realized it was a good time for reflection. Also, really good for doc and I. We dont fight much but when we do, itโ€™s often about the girls. And i know he feels left out sometimes because so much of my focus is on them.

Thanks Candace, they really love camp plus all that fresh air and exercise is good for them. Its too hot in AZ for much of that right now.

Tonight Doc & I went out to dinner and then i went with him to pick up a PA system he bought off of craigs list. It was nice to spend time together.

I cant believe im fasting again yโ€™all must think Iโ€™m crazy (you wouldnโ€™t be entirely wrong).

20/5
Break-fast: 1/2 bran muffin, fruit, โ€œcoffeeโ€ with oat milk
Snack: couple handfuls of raw cashews
Dinner: 2 veg enchiladas, skinny margaritas

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:37 pm

I'm not at all surprised you are fasting again. It was a good fit for you for a long time. I'm sure you have learned so much about what works from you, and what kind of things derail you, etc. Maybe the ultimate difference is when we do something because of how we feel when we do it, rather than with the primary purpose of weight loss.... I mean, I know you want to lose weight, but I also know you've mentioned many things that are good for your head space, too. Which leads me to - you are not crazy, you are human. I spent an entire hour bawling in the counselor's office on Monday because I felt conflicted over my desire to have more animals and what that means about my dysfunctional self. I was kind of embarrassed but my counselor kept reassuring me that it was OK to have so much emotion over something that seems insignificant to a lot of people. So actually, maybe we are all crazy, which is also human. :-)
Month/Year-BMI

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:30 am

Thanks for your understanding auto & hugs about the dogs. I think itโ€™s beautiful you care so much. My dogs bring me so much joy. I get it.

Yeah, I think our motivations make all the difference. Right now it is just about feeling better so maybe thats a step in the right direction. I canโ€™t believe how much better I feel both physically and mentally. Physically because Im not eating all the time and mentally because aaaahhhh headspace! And really a five hr window is perfect.

Why did I mess with it? Probably too much time spent in fasting groups and pressure tondo more and be thinner got to me. Well Im not on anymore fb fasting groups and have unsubscribed to all Fasting podcasts. Just going to remember the rule โ€œeat within 5 consecutive hoursโ€ and try not to mess with the magic.

Itโ€™s nice having peace and quiet with the girls at camp but itโ€™s also hard. Im forced to think about stuff that Im usually to busy to worry about. I miss them a bit but know the time apart will do us all some good.

Im meeting with a couple friends for coffee tomorrow but im annoyed at my one friend. She has this habit of texting me bad news at all times of the day and she just kind of dumps all her stuff on me without ever really taking an interest in me. She texted me Monday morning at 730am to tell me about some stabbing that took place on the 4th of july. How exactly did she think this little nugget would benefit me? She knew Id been driving all day the day before and that it was my first day without the girls. Did it ever occur to her i might want to sleep in? Nope. Or that id want a peaceful day? Nope. Ugh, she texted me today about some guy running for office ir something. I didn't even respond. How to you deal with these one sided friendships? Im so done.

19/5
Break- watermelon, 1/2 bran muffin. Handful nuts, sf latte
Dinner: vegan lasagna soup, wine
Dessert: 1 chilly cow cup

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:01 am

Omgosh, so funny that I was talking about appetite Correction yesterday because I was hit hard with it today. I could barely finish my dinner and felt absolutely stuffed even though it was just an average amount of food.

Today was pretty good. I started to get a little overwhelmed with thoughts of the future but calmed down and just made a plan. I can feel my anxiety lift a bit . I made a list of things im grateful for and that helped too. I need to do that more often. Maybe ill include it in my check in.

Im not getting as much done as i hoped but i did go buy some cute office supplies for organizing my office area. Im reading Taming the Paper Tiger. Hopefully itโ€™ll help. Mostly its just nice to have a drama free house. Waking up and going to bed when i please is heavenly!

My friend just doesnt get it. Itโ€™s okay. I like her but need a break. She texts me pretty much daily... itโ€™s just too much!

19/5
Break-bran muffin, tea, grapes, 1 tofu spring roll, couple cashews
Dinner: Beyond Burger, chimichuri potato salad , 1/2 glass wine (couldnt eat it all)
Dessert: 1 chilly cow

Im not weighing right now because Im feeling really good and thats all that matters. Why ruin it?

Grateful for...
1) air conditioning
2) a happy, secure marriage
3) access to plentiful and a variety of delicious food.
4) healthy, beautiful children

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:30 am

Today was good. I went through some of my paper piles but still have a lot to do. Im definitely moving slowly but thats okay.

Tomorrow I'm volunteering for a vigil at the ICE detention center they're holding downtown. Disgusting the treatment these immigrants are getting. Even the ICE agents are struggling to follow orders. All very sad but we have to take stand. If not now, when?

Anyway, Ive got a busy day tomorrow to get ready. I guess Ill need to drag myself out of bed before 8am.

I went a little past 5 hrs tonight because i wanted to sip my sangria while i was floating in the pool after dinner.

19/6
Break-bran muffin, grapes, potato salad, 1 tofu spring roll (i was hungry!)
Dinner: 2 vegan tacos, horchata
Dessert: small glass sangria

Im feeling really good and I know carbs get a bad rap but personally they make me feel great. I really think itโ€™s the simple carbs that are the issue for me at least. Jut my 2 cents.

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

cedar

Post by cedar » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:45 am

I love carbs too Linda, they satisfy me. You're right, it's the right carbs and/or what they are eaten with.

Good luck with your busy day tomorrow.

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Love these couple of posts and seeing you finding your rhythm again. And that grateful list! :-)

Ha - eating too many carbs get a bad rap, not eating enough carbs gets a bad rap, eating 6X a day gets a bad rap, eating 1X a day gets a bad rap, it's like no matter what works for us, we are guaranteed to have naysayers. Onward with self-experimentation and marching to our own drummers!!!! :-) To infinity and beyond!
Month/Year-BMI

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:57 am

Auto: for sure, we gotta just do what works. Maybe Id actually lose weight if i could do low carb but itโ€™s not sustainable for me. Also, hard to do as a vegetarian.

Last night was amazing! Every time i go to a protest or vigil, i feel so uplifted and hopeful. Itโ€™s very energizing. Highly recommend. Of course Phoenix was the only protest out of hundreds to get outta hand. Leave it to us! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m feeling chubby today and decided to weigh. My weight is upโ€”ugh! I do remember though that iItโ€™s normal to gain when starting IF and that most ppl don't lose anything till after about 3 weeks. Also, a little harder to stick to a 5 hr window on the weekend but trying not to stress about it. I need to just keep on keeping on and try not to focus on my weight too much.

Everything is so quiet, calm & clean around here without the girls. Doc & I decluttered the bedroom and i deep cleaned our camper today. I also went through some paper piles. I do miss them though. They give me a sense of purpose . I guess itโ€™s a little peak into empty nest syndrome.

179 lbs
16/8
Break: nectarine, few bites of various thingsโ€”soup, hummus, rice, cheese
Snack: sf chai
Dinner: pho, tofu stir-fry, boba

Hopefully i can start exercising again soon. Really need to be used to fasting though or itโ€™s tough.

Grateful for...
1) Sweet hubby whose willing to help me out.
2) My adorable pups
3) our lovely home

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:12 pm

I've been off the No S site for quite awhile. It has really affected me that we don't get email alerts of thread updates anymore. (But I also needed a break from eating stuff,and I'm so fragile in my own eating right now that I just didn't want to keep writing about it. Though I will probably do an update on my check in thread soon.) I know you had asked me for some clarification on something I said, but I think it's probably a moot point now. It sounds like you've gone through a cycle and are at a different place. I have to say I'm a little surprised that you are totally off IF sites, but I"m also impressed. It takes a lot to be willing to face the time that will be freed up by making such a change. Your political action work seems like a great alternative, though I think you always managed to get that in even before. I hope I said all that right! I sometimes step on toes when I mean to compliment.
Count plates, not calories. Three a day. 9 years & counting
Age 65
SBMI Jan/10-30.8
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but more fluctuation)
Mar/18 22.2

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Thanks oolala! All sounds great and just glad youโ€™re okay. I was about to drive to San Diego and search you down.

I really get needing to take a break from the boards if itโ€™s too much so please donโ€™t feel obligated to keep posting (till youโ€™re ready). We just wanted to make sure youโ€™re okay.

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:31 am

My weight is exactly where it was when I started Fasting. Itโ€™s almost as if this is just where my stubborn body wants to be yet Iโ€™d be lying to myself if I said Iโ€™m okay with myself at this weight.

Yet I was reading today that thin ppl are not happier then fat ppl and that in fact it may be the other way around. In fact when i was at my highest weight it was one of the few times in my life I didnโ€™t experience depression. But I did feel unattractive and embarrassed. I think our desire to feel lovable and desirable beats out everything in the end.

Anyway, ill never stop wanting to be thinner but hopefully i can accept myself at a more reasonable weight for my body type. Right now Iโ€™m just taking it one pound at a time.

177.3 lbs ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
13/4
Break: aรงaรญ bowl, chai
Lunch: veggie sandwich with avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ and hummus, watermelon ๐Ÿ‰

Exercise: walked 5 miles

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

Candace

Post by Candace » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:08 pm

lpearlmom wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:31 am
My weight is exactly where it was when I started Fasting. Itโ€™s almost as if this is just where my stubborn body wants to be yet Iโ€™d be lying to myself if I said Iโ€™m okay with myself at this weight.

Yet I was reading today that thin ppl are not happier then fat ppl and that in fact it may be the other way around. In fact when i was at my highest weight it was one of the few times in my life I didnโ€™t experience depression. But I did feel unattractive and embarrassed. I think our desire to feel lovable and desirable beats out everything in the end.

Anyway, ill never stop wanting to be thinner but hopefully i can accept myself at a more reasonable weight for my body type. Right now Iโ€™m just taking it one pound at a time.

177.3 lbs ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
13/4
Break: aรงaรญ bowl, chai
Lunch: veggie sandwich with avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘ and hummus, watermelon ๐Ÿ‰

Linda, the feelings you're expressing are so similar to mine that it's eerie. I feel like my body just "wants" to be at a weight that's 10, 15 or so pounds higher than where I'd feel attractive. At times I've been a lot heavier than that, as well. When I'm heavy, feeling self-conscious in my body just colors everything I do. I totally agree that our desire to feel desirable beats out almost everything else. It keeps coming back even though my life is fantastic and I don't lack for anything. I'd say I accept myself at this weight, and I do, but that doesn't mean I stop trying. I don't know if thin people are happier, but I know that when I'm thin, the lack of self-consciousness is freeing beyond expression. I did give up last year in June, and during the 11 or so months that followed, I gained at least ten more pounds. I eventually decided in late April that for health reasons I was going to cut out sweets completely. I mostly succeeded, and several pounds came off. I didn't weigh myself, but my clothes fit better. Anyway, all that is to say that even when I despaired of ever becoming "thin" again, my health could eventually motivate me to make a positive change. I felt a lot better after being off sugar for about a month. It sounds like your food is very healthy, so congratulations on that. As my grandma would have said, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Big hugs.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:24 am

Candace: itโ€™s a constant struggle isnโ€™t it? Itโ€™s almost impossible to grow up in diet culture and not want to be thin or thinner. I wish I could be a Body Positive/Intuitive Eating success story but i just donโ€™t have what it takes. I think being motivated by health is good. I guess my reflux is better when i don't overeat but other than that my health is pretty good so it comes down to wanting acceptance I guess.

Today was good. Im able to get so much down without my girls home but Im starting to miss them. The house feels a bit lonely without them here.

I was so hungry today and kind of ate a lot.

24/5
Break-bowl of curry, yogurt w fruit & granola, small piece of quiche
Snack: part of a chocolate bar
Dinner: bowl of sesame ๐Ÿ, margarita

Exercise: 5.5 miles

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:25 am

I had a relaxing day today. I went walking with my friend and then out for coffee. She was really surprised that I had re-gained all the weight I lost from fasting & said she couldnโ€™t tell. That made me feel really good as I assumed it was obvious to everyone.

Doc came home early and we went to an early dinner. I was so hungry. Im guessing id be less hungry if Id stick to clean fasting but Im stubbornly sticking to a little creamer in my fake coffee. Gin would be appalled. โ˜บ๏ธ

20/3

Dinner-salad, bread, 3-4 pieces of wood fired pizza (so good!) , 1.5 glasses wine
Dessert: sf chai

Grateful for:
1) Friends that I can be myself around
2) Being able to go out for a nice meal with my husband.
3) A cozy, quiet evening at home.

3/14-210 lbs;
3/19-163 lbs
7/6-176 lbs

Instagram "lpearlmom"