Linda's daily check-in

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:43 am

Hi Linda, I hope your weekend is going well! Thanks for posting on my page... I also have surrendered to the fact that I need strong boundaries BUT also freedom within them. Been doing a lot of reading about how the masculine and feminine principles work best together within a person's psyche and basically the masculine works best when it honours the feminine and provides logic and structure to facilitate the expression of the feminine. Bit hippy-ish but I see the NoS structure of one plate as the masculine supporting the feminine and then the feminine has full expression regarding what goes on the plate. Don't think I've explained it very well but still! I can see how in the past I have veered between being tyrannical with myself (the masculine principle dominating the feminine) when I would weigh and measure everything or on a nasty, rrstrictive diet OR a free-for-all in which my desires and emotions were so tethered to food that I would eat everything and be out of control bingeing. That was the feminine rebelling against being dismissed and dominated by a structure which didn't support and honour desires. Anyway, enough esoteric babble! I love your journey and your support and encouragement really helps me too!

jw

Post by jw » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:18 pm

"Through with 18s" -- music to my ears! well done, Linda!
"The second you overcomplicate it is the second it becomes the thing for which it is a corrective." -- El Fug

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:14 am

Kookie I totally agree that freedom within structure is whats needed after so many years of disordered eating. I did years of restrictive dieting and when I couldn't take that any longer I tried intuitive eating. That was a little too much freedom and didn't work for me.

Having the firm boundaries of 3 plates with the freedom to put what I want on the plates seems to be the perfect formula for normal, moderate eating--yay!

This weekend went fine. Nothing extreme, but feeling blah & chubby today. Maybe from too much low quality food today. I think I really need to start exercising to improve my overall health. I just feel so lethargic at times. Not sure what to do though. I can't walk or run too long because of foot issues & our pool is too cold right now for swimming. Maybe biking...

Looking forward to tomorrow. It's Columbus Day but not worthy of an S day.
:twisted: SW: 210 lbs
CW: 172
GW:160

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:56 am

Really great day food wise. My kids drove me to the edge of sanity but that's another story.

My eating just flowed really well & plates felt well balanced. Definitely feels like it's becoming second nature although just last week I had a tough day so I'm sure I have a ways to go before this habit is fully set.

Break: cereal, skinny mocha
Lunch: chicken salad sandwich, grapes , apple, handful of chips w dip, v8
Dinner: veggie burger, yogurt, Asian noodle soup, 1 sangria

Tessytwinkle

Post by Tessytwinkle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am

I love the way you feel your food 'flowed really well'. That is such a strong sign of a well established habit. You will have odd days but that is to be expected. everyone who eats well and 'normally' say to me that they have days where they eat outside of their usual habit. It's 'normal'!! Hooray. Now just got to get that pesky exercise sorted :lol:
Tessy

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 am

Woohoo to second nature :D
Finally found a lifestyle change, not a diet!
Starting weight 167 lbs
Goal is to lose 20lbs in time for my wedding!

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Your food sounds really yummy to me!!! I love how you have a sangria in the evenings...so civilised!!

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Lpearlmom wrote: Looking forward to tomorrow. It's Columbus Day but not worthy of an S day.
Ok, now Halloween is the scary one (ha, scary) coming!! I have two kids and a neighborhood of trick-or-treaters. But I'm going to make a goal to really limit how much candy I have in the house in the days approaching and after Halloween.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/18-25.6; 8/18-24.5; 10/18-23.8;
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
6/20-22.5; 7/20-23.0; 9/20-23.6
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 am

Thanks for the support Tessy, clarebear & kookie! It feels so good to no longer be at the mercy of food, I never want to give that up.

Kookie: love my sangria! It helps to sip it while I'm preparing dinner. I used to eat so much during prep that I was too full to enjoy dinner. Now I get to enjoy my meal with the rest of the family. So much saner!

Automated: I know Halloween is tough for a lot of people. Strangely sweets have very little appeal to me. I'll definitely make it an S day though just so I can join in the fun. Now if people went around trick or treating for French fries and potato chips, I'd be in big trouble!:)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:06 am

Green day

Break: break burrito, yogurt, mocha
Lunch: 1/2 curry chicken sandwich , Asian salad, apple
Dinner: chicken pot pie , meatballs, tater tots, grapes, sangria (weird combo I know!)

Exercise: walked dogs

jw

Post by jw » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:57 am

"Now if people went around trick or treating for French fries and potato chips, I'd be in big trouble" --

LOL! My weakness, too!
"The second you overcomplicate it is the second it becomes the thing for which it is a corrective." -- El Fug

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:41 am

JW that's funny! Maybe we should try to make that a new trend so we can really enjoy our Halloween S day! :)

Green day-- no issues.

Break: bran muffin, yogurt, fruit
Lunch: salmon salad, toast, grapes
Skinny mocha
Dinner: cheeseburger, baked beans, garlic bread, juice
Lotsa coffee & cream in between everything

Exercise: 14 mins home routine

Tessytwinkle

Post by Tessytwinkle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 am

Linda I love the way you are dropping dress sizes while also having cream in your coffee!!! That is heresey to the ' diet' gurus! Brilliant :)
Tessy

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:11 am

It's definitely pretty great Tessy! All those years of trying to eat dry toast & grapefruit for naught!

Green Day

Break: bran muffin, apple, yogurt, coffee w cream
Lunch: hot dog & popcorn
Dinner: Korean steak, mashed potatoes, peas, garlic bread, milk

Exercise: none

Girls got out early today so I took them to the movies and let them eat lunch there as well. Wanted to join them so did a bit of virtual plating & it was fine. So glad I didn't have to miss out on that like in my old diet days.

I feel like I ate a lot of heavy food today & ready for a big salad tomorrow or something light.

tobiasmom

Hey

Post by tobiasmom » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm

So silly enough, I JUsT remembered I asked you about the sangria! I went back in the posts and found you make the PW sangria. I have her cookbooks...so I just need to make it!! Yummy.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Oh yay Tobiasmom! I love PW cookbooks!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 am

Success but having a grumpy day. My girls fought all day & I yelled at my oldest for not picking up her room like I had asked her. I hate when I lose my temper like that and tend to mentally beat myself up afterward but I need to just move forward, tomorrow will be better.

Also feeling a bit chubby today. It's hard not weighing oneself sometimes because the mind can play tricks on you. One day I feel like I've definitely lost a good chunk of weight, the next day I'm questioning whether I've lost any but in the end, it doesn't matter. This is the healthiest path for me & I'm committed to seeing where it takes me.

Break: cereal, scrambled eggs, coffee w cream
Lunch: veggie burger, yogurt, apple, granola bar
Dinner: grilled chicken burger, small fries

Today is my anniversary but we're celebrating tomorrow night so didn't take an S day.

jw

Post by jw » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Linda, you've lost a clothing size! you're feeling (temporarily, unaccountably) chubby in a whole size smaller than you used to feel chubby in! Happy anniversary -- enjoy those S's! :lol:

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Happy Anniversary!
And as far as yelling at your girls..... well, I guess it's not appropriate for me to cheer you up by saying I yell more? Ha ha. I will say that I believe the pendulum has swung SO far toward our kids being on equal footing with us (in our generations) that sometimes we let them get away with disrespect and disobedience to the point where we do finally lose it and yell! Also (now I'm really on a tangent.....), I don't think getting yelled at once in a while for disobedience is the end of the world. Not sure what words you used, but raising the voice can be perfectly appropriate at times. And last, apologizing to our kids is a great thing. It's good for us, and extremely good for them to have practice at offering forgiveness and seeing that parents make mistakes too. When your daughters get married, they'll need to have practice accepting apologies from their husbands (!) graciously, and they'll need to give themselves grace when they yell at their kids!! :)
I'm sure you didn't need to hear all that, but I sure enjoyed righting it. It's a piece of my "philosophy of parenting". :)
i do love how you forgave yourself for yelling at them and said you would move on and do better tomorrow. It's like you are a NoS Parent! Okay, we all know what NoS would stand for with parenting. I think we have a book idea!!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

Tessytwinkle

Post by Tessytwinkle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Happy anniversary dear Linda, what a way you have come.
Funny you feel chubby, I said that I was fat the other day to one of my most lovely friends and she said you are not fat you are comely :) I kinda loved that word so now trying to see myself as comely :lol:
You have done brilliantly toast your success and move on to the next milestone, 100 days :!: :!:

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:30 am

Thank you JW, Tessy & automated! We had a lovely dinner celebration (24 yrs together) at a new restaurant I've been wanting to try. Ate everything happily but couldn't finish my dessert.

Not sure what the current chubby (comely sounds better Tessy :) ) feeling is about, but I think I may be up a few pounds. The weight loss is so slow & subtle it's hard to tell for sure how much physical progress I'm making. I do fit into all my 16s & some 14s and size 18 is now too big for me. A lot of my pants are elastic so they still fit just looser. Jewelry that was getting too tight is also looser. Looking at my reflection is now bearable, almost pleasant and that's probably the biggest change for me.

I'm sure it's normal to go up and down a little and I'm confident that the general trend will be downward, but it would be nice to have some more definite results. I am proud of myself for sticking to this and learning to be patient. I tend to not want to commit to many things but when I do, it's for the long haul.

Oh yes.. All and all a good weekend. Nothing much to write home about so to speak.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:42 am

Oops automated forgot to respond to your parenting post. It wasn't the yelling so much as what was said. It's weird I'm pretty soft spoken and inoffensive for the most part but my oldest daughter pushes my buttons like nobody else. It's like a switch is flipped inside me and I can't control myself. Things just come spilling out that I would never normally say and I feel horrible afterwards.

I always apologize and we talk things out but the bottom line is it's just not okay. I have gotten much better about walking away before I get to that point but it still happens occasionally and always leaves me feeling just completely shattered.

My girls are somewhat " spoiled" I guess. They have it pretty good but they are generally great kids. I just had conferences w their teachers and they commented on their sweetness, thoughtfulness and happy dispositions so I guess I'm doing something right but as you know so tough to be a parent. Every night I go to bed thinking I could have done better, but can only do my best.

Linda

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:30 am

Ah, I'm sure you're a great mother, Linda! I can tell. That's so nice that their teachers said that too..they're lucky to have you!

You mentioned that you didnt' take an 'S' day on Saturday so that you could enjoy your anniversary on Sunday. Do you usually only take one 's' day per weekend then? Just curious as it seems your 'S' days are never crazy and I am feeling so sick and disgusting today.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks Kookie! I think I do pretty great 99% of the time but I just need to learn to use less colorful language that other 1% of the time!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:48 am

Day 81

Green & awesome day all around. Feeling back to normal mostly. I think I ate a lot of heavier food than normal last week and was just kind of feeling bloated & ick. Today I feel well balanced & back in the groove--yay!

When I was cleaning up dinner tonight I realized how wonderful is was to feel satisfied but not the least bit stuffed. In the past I would nibble while I cooked, eat dinner with the family and then eat some more as I cleaned up. Id feel stuffed and out of control. My thoughts for the rest of the evening would be about my weight & eating. No more of that. My brain is free to focus on my family & my hobbies. I can go to bed without feeling sick and full of self-loathing. Truly amazing.

Break: poached egg, toast, fruit, coffee w cream
Lunch: Asian chicken salad, 2 pieces sushi, skinny mocha
Dinner: ravioli, roasted cauliflower, olive bread, 2 glasses sangria

Exercise: 14 mins home exercise

Kittykat150

Post by Kittykat150 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Linda,
I, too, am feeling good about the amount of energy I no longer spend judging and criticizing myself because of food. Too much, too little, too many points, how many points?, wrong time, wrong type, wrong day....my God, how did I ever get anything done! I was such a nag!!
Peace and good work,
Kat
"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:21 am

It's so true Kat. So time-consuming & exhausting! The feminist in me would say its a subconscious way our western culture keeps us women down.

Anyway today was good except I forgot to exercise. I guess in the back of my mind I'm thinking I won't worry too much about other habits till I reach my 100 day milestone. I think it will be a good time to try to master some other habits.

Boy, this newfound maturity is so new for me. I used to attempt to do big overhauls on my life which included significant change in about 10 different areas. Not surprisingly I'd inevitably give up two days later when it all got too hard for me. Now I'm learning to tackle things one at a time...baby steps.

Break: 2 slices turkey bacon, toast, coffee w cream
Lunch: big chicken salad, yogurt, apple
Dinner: chili, cornbread, butternut squash, chips, 2 sangrias

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 am

Hey Linda!

I know exactly what you mean...I keep noticing how 'sensible' I'm being in other areas. I guess it's never too late to grow up ;-)

I love your idea of not worrying too much about exercise until you have completed 100 days. I keep saying that to myself about other things (caffeine in particular) as well. In the past, I have tried to eat perfectly, exercise perfectly, quit chewing gum, quit caffeine, quit dairy, quit sugar...!! All at the same time!! Doh.

Keep up the great work, you're one of my most valued trail blazers :lol:

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I continue to be so impressed Linda. I can't even imagine how you maintain such a green streak! I'm wondering, are you religious about putting everything onto one plate? Do you ensure you have a full plate before you start eating, do you ever virtual plate salad etc?

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:48 pm

rocking it as usual Linda! :D
Starting weight 167 lbs

jw

Post by jw » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:35 pm

The goal is within reach -- only a few days to go before you reach 100 days! You are amazing! (and I haven't started exercising yet, either!)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank you guys for the wonderful support! This forum has helped me so much. Whenever I think about straying I imagine having to come here and report my failure and it's always enough to keep me on track!

Sinnie: I'm super strict about the one plate rule. If I have a salad or soup I always put it in bowl and then put that bowl on a plate and squeeze my apple or whatever on the plate next to the bowl. If I want to take things off the plate to make it easier to eat at that point that's fine but initially has to fit all on one plate. Nothing gets added after except the occasional squirt of ketchup or hot sauce, but yes my plates tend to be quite full (but not stacked)! :)

I've only virtually plated twice. Once when I went out to lunch and had a side salad on one plate and a sushi roll on another. The other time was when we went to the movies and had our lunch there. I had a hot dog and a shared bag of popcorn. I think virtually plating needs to be a last resort for me, but a good option when I don't want to miss out on things that don't work well with the one plate rule.

Kookie: I guess we're just late-bloomers!! :)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:38 am

Green

Break: bagel w cream cheese & tomato, skinny mocha
Lunch: ravioli, roasted veggies (yum!), apple
Dinner: tacos, refried beans, guacamole & chips, 1 sangria

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 am

Go Linda! 8) Better late than never, isn't it?? I'm beginning to look at all the posts on urbanrangering....and feeling inspired. Nice to have dogs to walk though! I love animals. :)

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Just to put a plug out there for Urban Rangering!!

I have tried EVERY kind of exercise over the years (for approximately 1-3 months) and I always quit: yoga classes, roller skating, scootering, running, aerobics classes swimming, Zumba, Jillian Michaels DVDs, Wii Fit exercises..... I've tried and quit them all!

So I finally decided to do the easiest thing of all: go for a walk, and go for a walk to someplace I have to go anyway: work. It is not a decision....should I go for a walk this morning? Instead, it's: I have to go to work, and walking is the way I get there. I highly recommend a similar kind of habit. It was VERY difficult to coordinate and get started, but once I finally made the commitment and decided NO EXCEPTIONS, I have been able to stick with it.

Oh, and one other REALLY cool thing. 2 days ago I was so tired and didn't want to get out of bed. In the past, I would have felt way too tired to go exercise in a intense aerobics class. But with walking, there's nothing to dread. It's not hard. My body and mind likes the steady movement. I'll be honest: my mind and body rebel against tough workouts. I'm a closet couch potato!! So once I finally got out of bed, of course I was going to walk to work. It's not any harder than driving a car, really. :)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:22 am

So awesome that you've figured out how to integrate exercise into your daily life automated. I'll have to figure something out but I don't work so that won't work for me. I try to walk part way to school w my girls & the dogs but it's not everyday. Also I have bone spurs so walking too much isn't good. Biking or swimming are better by need to find a way to make it a habit. Something to think about for sure.

Anyway we're driving to Los Angeles tomorrow to visit family so I went clothes shopping. This is something I dread! I kind of set myself up for failure. I didn't do my hair or make-up and went right after eating. I also forgot the leotard trick! Anyway I went to coldwater creek and it wasn't great but not awful either. I'm definitely not a size 14 in their sizes but found some cute petite 16 jeans (no-stretch).

Considering the last time I went there I was practically in tears because all that fit me was a pair of size 18 elastic pants, I guess it's still progress. I bought 1x tops instead of my usual 2x so that's good too. They weren't exactly loose but they fit. I don't care how slowly it happens but I hope I continue to lose weight. I hope this isn't it for me. Not that I'm going to change what I'm doing. I'm not, but I'm still hoping for more.

Break: cereal, fruit, skinny mocha
Lunch: 1/2 chicken salad sandwich, cup of soup
Small mocha
Dinner: chicken & veggie stir fry, tater tots, grapes, lemonade

Going to have do some virtual plating tomorrow since we'll be on the road most of the day. Sure it'll be fine.

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:07 am

Hey Linda! I'm sure you will continue to lose weight and get to a weight which is right for you both physically and emotionally. I really believe that. It's hard to let go of weight loss as a priority but I really think magic happens when weight loss isn't the primary motivation. And it's amazing that you fit into the size 16 especially as they weren't stretch!!!!

You'll figure out the exercise in time. Walking your doggies sounds lovely for now. Maybe one bike ride on weekends with your family?

I love automated's enthusiasm for urban rangering! Making exercise either fun/social or functional has got to be the way forward!

Have a great trip and good luck with the virtual plating, I'm sure you'll make it work - I have no doubt! Enjoy yourself! :lol:

jw

Post by jw » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 am

Linda, why would this be it? Just keep going, one pound at a time, one meal at a time -- one size at a time! Size 16 jeans lie so far back in my past (and so far ahead in my future!), I can hardly imagine them . . . Have a lovely road trip!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks Kookie & JW for the support! I know it'll be fine. Clothes shopping is just so stressful for me that it really triggers bad feelings.
Having peace with food is definitely my number one priority but I still have moments like when I'm faced to faced with a store mirror when my desire to lose weight is very strong.

NoS is right for me no matter what and you guys are right, I'll continue to lose weight slowly till I get to a size that's healthy & right for me. In the meantime I'll enjoy the weight that I have lost and the peace & freedom that I've found in regards to my eating which is nothing short of a miracle.

Looking forward to our road trip!

Linda :)

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:30 pm

I know what you mean about clothes shopping Linda, I feel the same :( it's rubbish :(
Mirrors are horrible and I think we sometimes see ourselves bigger than we actually are.

The time is going to pass anyway and while people are losing weight quickly and then gaining it back, you will be losing it oh so steadily then one day BAM everyone will say flippin heck Linda what diet have you been doing and you can say with a massive smile, I haven't been dieting hehehe :lol:

enjoy your weekend :)
Starting weight 167 lbs

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Love it, clarebear. I second your entire post! :)
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 am

Thank you both! Clarebear you are so right. Nos is definitely the tortoise in this race and I feel like I've already won in so many ways.

Today was good but went out to dinner with our family & had to do a little virtual plating with some shared foods. Was okay but I basically made a deal w myself to eat some of hubby's soup but only part of my sandwich in exchange. I discovered that it takes much more willpower to leave food on the plate once it there, but managed somehow.

Break: cereal, fruit, mocha
Lunch: subway sandwich, chips, mocha
Dinner: 1/2 bowl soup, 3/4 sandwich, little potato salad

Glad tomorrow is an S day as we will be going out to eat for our meals. Love NoS!!

jw

Post by jw » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:08 am

Agreed -- once the food is on the plate, it's really hard not to consider it fair game! You are doing some pretty advanced manoeuvres there, Linda! Enjoy your S days and the rest of your trip --

Kittykat150

Post by Kittykat150 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Linda,
To tag on to your clothes shopping post. After many many years of hating my body, I have learned that clothes and clothes shopping can trigger very irrational thoughts. There were times when I prayed to fit into the 16s. When I was size 16, I just wanted to be size 12. When I was size 12, I wanted to be a size 10. Size ten would be PERFECT. Now I am the perfect size 10 and I am pushing myself into 8s. I actually feel fat if my 8s are snug. What's good enough?
My point is, it is all in your head. You probably look great in your size 16 jeans.
I am trying to focus on health and fitness, not my size as I ease into age 50. Because at this point, that is far more important.
Be a glowing, healthy, happy woman who can enjoy her style of eating no matter where she goes. This is living!
Peace,
Kat
"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:35 am

You're so right on target Kat. It's an impossible game we play with ourselves. I can remember being a size 6 and wanting to be a size 4. When does it end? Much better to enjoy and appreciate our bodies now whatever size they may be.

Definitely tough JW! I'll be sure to remove whatever I don't want to eat from my plate first next time. Don't want to set myself up for failure.

Today was busy and good.

Break: lox and bagels, coffee w cream
Lunch (late): salmon, couscous, avocado salad, chocolate cake
Dinner: snacks--cheese & crackers, fruit, nuts, cookies, a lot of wine!

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Yup, been there sooo many times with the clothes shopping too! But I can attest, after having done No S some years ago and losing some weight, I remember once being in the changeroom shopping with DH who I was just dating at the time, and realizing...everything fit...and I wasn't upset...it was like all of the sudden. Smaller sizes that kept getting smaller and one day it dawned on me, I never feel bad anymore when trying stuff on, and if it doesn't fit, I attribute it to the CLOTHES. SO cool. It does happen! Stick it out :D

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 am

An okay day. Slept horribly on the air mattress at my in laws last night. I told DH next time we have to get a hotel but pretty sure I say that every time! Then we had a 7 hr drive back home. Of course we are fast food for lunch and when we came home, I overdid it a bit. Just feeling SOOOO tired & everyone needed me from the moment we walked in the door. Oh well I took a bath afterwards & felt better but next time I need to do that before the snackfest. :)

Break: bagels, lox, cream cheese, small pastry
Lunch: chicken sandwich, small fries & part of daughters burger
Mocha
Dinner: some noodle soup, some chili, a yogurt, bites of chips, popcorn ball, muffin, glass of juice

*phew* bring on the sanity if Mondays!!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:42 am

Thank you for the encouragement Sinnie. I have no idea how much this 45 year old metabolism is capable of but am willing to find out. Maybe one day, shopping will be one of those things in which I look forward to doing!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 am

Green Day...

Close call at dinner. Was steaming edamame & popped one in my mouth without thinking. Typical Monday behavior but I usually catch myself in time. Well I decided to load up my plate with everything for dinner & then I removed 1 edamame from my plate. Feels crazy but was not going to take a fail over this.

Break: oatmeal, scrambled eggs
Lunch: turkey wrap, sushi, apple, skinny mocha
Dinner: potstickers, turkey wrap, edamame, grapes, sangria

okbyxmas

Post by okbyxmas » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:48 pm

The edamame story made me laugh! I think we've all been there a time or two. :D

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

I think it's really cute that you removed one edamame from your plate. Sounds extreme to people who don't get it, but psychologically it totally makes sense. You did GREAT.

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Glad you guys get it! I just need to pay better attention to what I'm doing. I get so spacey this time of month. Stupid hormones. :P

jw

Post by jw » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm

You did the right thing, Linda! Now if it had been a cantaloupe, or a cheesecake, not so sure . . . :D

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Ah yes, you're home! Good idea about taking a bath the minute you return - buys you some p'n q which it sounds like is what you really needed. You'll do that next time, good to know! You did so well while you were away though!

The edamame story was priceless - if that's what it takes, then that is what it takes!! It totally makes sense to me and I think it was a very loving thing to do. Honestly. :D

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 am

Thanks for the support JW & Kookie!! :)

So irritable & cranky today. Was a green day but realize how many times I reach for food when I'm cooking especially when my mind is fuzzy. Good to know this is a weak point for me so I can keep an eye on it.

Break: breakfast burrito, fruit, coffee w cream
Lunch: veg chili, corn, turkey wrap, grapes, mocha
( I ended up not liking my lunch but ate it anyway. Annoying but oh well. )
Dinner: pioneer woman's sour cream noodle bake (yum), bread, fruit, sangria

Feel like I'm eating a lot at times but I'm not. It's a normal amount. It's just that I'm not grazing all day anymore in attempt to try to fool myself. I hope I'm feeling a little less irritable tomorrow.

Tessytwinkle

Post by Tessytwinkle » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Linda

You are still doing awesomely well, even if you feel you are a grumpy soul at times ( your words not mine!!). It is really hard to cook and not nibble I find. I love cooking but it can easily be my downfall, I expect that creates stress for you, I know it does me. Hang in there, you must be getting closer to your 100 days?
Tessy
pioneer woman's sour cream noodle bake - sounds utterly yummy :lol:

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Fuzzy headed, hun? I totally know that feeling, it's been me for the last two days.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:33 am

Yep Tessy cooking & nibbling is a hard habit to break but the satisfaction I get from enjoying my dinner has been worth it. Today is day 90!!!

Must be something in the air automated. :)

Feeling much better today. Went to lunch and shopping with a friend. Was really nice but every time we go out to eat she takes like five bites then is done. I keep eating but after awhile I feel weird being the only one eating & stop short. I was SO starving between lunch & dinner but made it. Dinner was big but I didn't feel stuffed at all.

Break: turkey bacon, toast, poached egg, coffee w cream
Lunch: part of chicken salad, small piece of bread , skinny mocha
Dinner: sausages, buns, pasta w veggies, tamale, refried beans (international night!) sangria

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 am

Hey Linda!

I hate friends like that :wink: I'm the same, often influenced by whoever I am with but working on it!

Me too, very grumpy at the moment. It will pass no doubt but AARGH!

Good luck with the nibbling! Day 90 - wow! Awesome job Linda! :lol:

jw

Post by jw » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Day 90! Now you can do a countdown! this is so impressive!

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:53 pm

10 days woohoo!! such an achievement :D
Starting weight 167 lbs

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Thank you all! Yes Kookie I think I need to order denser food next time instead of a salad so I can get full a little faster!

I just realized its Halloween so going to take an S event tonight beginning after dinner so I can partake in candy eating if I want!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:37 am

So tired! Greenish yellowish day w S night.

Break: muffin, yogurt, fruit
Lunch: pasta, sausage on bun, fruit mocha
Dinner: pizza

5-6 pieces of candy, 1 sangria

Exercise: walked dogs, trick or treat walking

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Fun to go trick or treating with your doggies! :lol:

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 am

Oh Kookie that's funny. I was too tired to write that clearly but I went walking with the dogs in the morning and trick or treating with the kids at night. My dogs are not well trained enough for that. I love them but they're a little wild!

Green day but some close calls. I found myself staring into an open frig mid-morning and was like what am I doing. I realized I had some unresolved feelings. Nothing major but it's so much more obvious now when I'm trying to cover up feelings with food. In the past I would have convinced myself that maybe I was just a little hungry (so easy to do) and the snacking would have commenced.

Anyway feel ready for an S day and a little less diligence.

Break: cereal w fruit
Lunch: cup of chili, bagel w cream cheese, skinny mocha
Dinner: pizza, tuna melt, salad, sangria

Exercise: none, bone spurs really hurting

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am

Linda,
Thanks for your wise post. I just made a meandering, confused-sounding post on my thread--now reading yours i see i could have just written what you did: I clearly have some unresolved feelings! ;) Go Linda! Thanks for taking life head-on and sharing your wisdom. Just what i needed tonight.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:04 am

Automated so glad you were able to find my post helpful! It's always those kind of fuzzy slightly uncomfortable feelings that I tend to want to eat my way through. Im good in a real crisis when there's something definable I need to do.

Today was a doozie. My daughters fighting nonstop, my frustration at not making more progress weight loss wise despite perfect compliance and just life in general spurred my food fest today.

Break: scrambled eggs w bacon & veggies, toast, coffee
Lunch: Candy, turkey slices, popcorn, yogurt
Dinner: artichoke dip w chips, fajitas,beans, rice, tortillas, margarita,
Dessert: cookie, ice cream hot fudge

Ugh, I guess I had this coming. Tomorrow will be better.

jw

Post by jw » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm

It's all on an S day, Linda -- don't worry! Seems like a lot of us are out of sorts right now. I am going to blame it on the change of the seasons, time of year, first taste of the holiday chaos to come -- I am also feeling very uneasy about food. Seeing others go through the same thing and handle it so well puts it in perspective. Let's just resolve to hang in there!

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:17 pm

I second what jw says! I have been feeling all weird about food, too. We'll just see what works for different people and find our way through the Fall.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:18 pm

I just had another thought. Maybe what many of us are experiencing is also related to "time on NoS". There's a honeymoon, then..... this.
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:55 pm

I def agree with you both! Change in season and time
On nos, we've just got to push through
:)
Starting weight 167 lbs

jw

Post by jw » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 pm

The honeymoon is over. Real life is setting in -- good thought, automated!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:14 am

Thanks for chiming in JW, clarebear & automated...something is definitely in the air!

Today was a little better but not much. Everything went fine during the day. Even went on a family bike ride which was so nice but I overdid it in the evening and am feeling like I've gained back some weight. Feeling general ick & oh so happy for Monday!

Break: coffee, 1 pancake
Lunch: chicken wrap, bites of steak sandwich
Snacks: cheese & crackers (just a couple), iced tea
Dinner: chicken sandwich, sweet potato fries, d coke
Dessert: slice of caramel apple pie (pioneer woman--yum!)

Okay so looking at it, I see it wasn't so bad. I think I'm just still full from Saturday so felt like too much.
Last edited by lpearlmom on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 am

I'm definitely feeling out of sorts too...weird, isn't it? Yes Linda, it doesn't seem excessive to me at all but I know that as you say, if you feel full then it can feel like you've eaten a tonne.

I hope we all find some a sense of renewal this week. God knows I need it!

:)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:40 am

Thank you Kookie.

I'm feeling much better today but do feel like I may have gained a little of the initial weight I lost back. Not sure whats going on but it may just be a little bit of two steps forward, one step back for awhile.

It would probably be helpful if I could start exercising regularly. I think I'm very resistant to exercise because I associate it with the unpleasantness of exercising in an attempt to lose lots of weight fast. Not fun or enjoyable--punishing. I promised myself today I would only do exercise that's pleasurable. I'm curious to see where that will take me.

Break: cereal, skinny mocha
Lunch: chicken salad, chips w hummus
Dinner: sub sandwich, chips w hummus, pear

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 am

it's so weird that a few of us that are feeling like this. I don't know if it's just in my mind though as I don't weigh but with my previous problems I don't know if my mind is playing tricks in the mirror :( argh!

We know this works, we just have to keep going, this is where most people would give up on a diet, not us, we're not on a diet :)
Starting weight 167 lbs

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:27 am

Hey Linda.... glad you're feeling a bit better today. I think you are so right: find exercise which you LOVE. If you don't love it, don't do it!!! There's no point. Have you considered shovelglove? Reinhard makes it sound like a lot of fun and very doable. And it sure got him RIPPED :wink:

jw

Post by jw » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Linda, I am feeling plumper these days, too -- and I am not weighing because I don't want bad news! Hang in there -- we're on the right track (even if we're not running!)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm feeling much better today. I realize I was just really bloated yesterday from a combo of that time of month & extra Monday bloat from a crazy weekend. I feel normal today again. I think I lost a chunk of weight in the beginning and now it's coming off very slowly.

In the past this is probably where I'd get discouraged and give up. I'd be feeling so deprived at this point that I'd gain back any weight Id lost, but not with NoS.

Im not deprived in fact I realize I'm better off on NoS even if I don't lose a single pound. Therefore it's easy to just continue on this path and have faith that my body will get to a healthy place. I can do this.

Linda

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 pm

I agree, Linda. This is also the point for me that I'd give up...just over a month, I usually feel like I 'deserve' to stop the diet. NoS is SO not a diet in the sense that I understand the word.

Thanks for reminding me that even if I don't lose a single pound, the benefits of NoS are vast. All the mental head space and peace and enjoyment we get to have.

:lol:

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:44 am

Good day food wise but tough day for me emotionally.

It's so weird how the seemingly smallest things can send me over the edge at times. I needed someone to do a favor for me from my girls school and since we are new to the school and this part of town I only had a couple of people I could ask. I asked two moms but neither could do it and for some reason I had a little meltdown (privately of course).

It's hard feeling feeling like I have nobody I can turn to for help I guess. I knew quite a few moms from the girls old school and it's hard to start over. Harder then I thought. Female friendships are so complicated in general anyway. Being married is a piece of cake compared to maintaining friendships, at least for me. Ugh, I'll be okay, enough rambling.

Break: oatmeal fruit, mocha
Lunch: Asian peanut salad, apple, 4 pieces sushi
Dinner: meat loaf (martha stewart), mashed potatoes, salad, 1 sangria

Taking away my security food cushion and just putting the amount that looks right on my plate. Scary but good.

lderoc

Post by lderoc » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:45 am

Hang in there Linda. We all go through rough patches. Don't lose sight of our main goal - to gain control of our eating habits.

Lynne

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:15 am

Thank you Lynne. I'm ok but just needed to vent a little.

I find I just have very little desire to reach for food in times of distress/stress anymore. It just seems like ugh why bother when I'll be able to eat a wonderful meal in a few hours anyway.

So yes I should focus on the progress I'm making with the eating. One thing at a time.

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:10 am

I feel for you linda, having to start over friendship wise is hard

Good luck with your plating, it's a little easier than I thought it may be, hope it's the same for you :)
Starting weight 167 lbs

jw

Post by jw » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 pm

I have been there, Linda -- making a new circle of friends as an adult is tough. Don't take the other moms' inability to help you out personally, though -- I have learned over time that it's almost never about me, which can be oddly comforting! The fact that you are not turning to food, on the other hand, is about you and your new-found habits -- that is fantastic!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 am

Thank you JW & clarebear!

I'm Feeling much better today. My friend from my old neighborhood came over today and cheered me up. I realized I've relied on my girls to make friends the last few years and that doesn't always work. If the girls are fighting then it's awkward w the other mom. If there's an issue w me & the other mom then it's awkward for my daughter w her friend.

I think that's why I was subconsciously keeping a low profile at the new school. Well today I decided my girls are old enough to initiate their own friendships and so the pressure is off me to be best friends with all the moms of my daughter's new friends. My new strategy will to be making friends of my own accord. Maybe I'll take a class or join a book club. Such a relief!

I know these things seem unrelated to food but the truth is, I probably would have eaten yesterday instead of cried. I probably would have spent the whole day figuring out what new diet I needed to go on instead of reaching out to my friend & sorting it all out. I used to be so scared of those intuitive eating books that talked about feeling your feelings instead of eating them away. What if I didn't want to feel my feelings?? What if they were too intense for me to handle??

What I realized, though, it's pretty mild for the most part. A ten minute cry, or the realization that I need a break for few a mins, or maybe that I need to get away from my kid's fighting and let them work it out. Feeling your feelings isn't so scary. It's doable. But I think it's easier to put food in its place first & deal w the emotions as they pop up between meals instead of the other way around. Trying to feel my feelings first then hoping my eating would fall into place was impossible for me.

Anyway was a green day.

Break: waffle, fruit, coffee w cream
Lunch: Asian salad, fruit, yogurt
Mocha
Dinner: twice baked potato, chicken & dumplings, watermelon, cassis

eschano

Post by eschano » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Linda,
your post really struck a chord. I'm very accomplished at swallowing down my feelings with food. As for making friends: I made some of my best friends in London meeting them at a course. I think your strategy sounds great.
Good luck and to another green day!
eschano - Vanilla rocks!

July 2012- January 2016
Started again January 2021

jw

Post by jw » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:17 pm

"But I think it's easier to put food in its place first & deal w the emotions as they pop up between meals instead of the other way around."

Hear, hear! Linda, I think you are so right! If you remove the food, the feelings will appear and you can then deal with them.

Also, I love your idea of taking a course or joining a club. That insures you have something interesting in common with your new friends besides your kids!

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Linda, I am in total agreement with what you say about the need for the food to be in its place first. That way, it is clear when the situation calls for food (it's meal time) or for other coping tools (in between meals). It's incredibly that in one day you have turned this situation around! One day! You went from being upset to Rather than that whole distracting circus of a new diet and food obsession. With this way of eating, we forced to deal with life and learn new ways. If food is always an option, as with intuitive eating, then I'll always want to take the food option! It's a no-brainer.

I'm in a book club - I love it!! It's so much fun..And you feel connected to the group even when you're not together because you know that they're all reading along with you.

:lol:

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:02 am

Not much to add.....I loved your post, too. And I am in need of daily mini-therapy sessions now that my dearly loyal snacking buddy isn't around!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:23 am

Thanks for all the great responses. You guys are awesome and it helps so much to know others are grappling with the very same issues.

Chatted for awhile with a mom at my daughters karate class and then another one in charge of special events at the girls school today and I remembered that I'm pretty good at making friends. It just takes time in a new situation. It got me to thinking that JW was right about it not being about me when other people don't seem interested in connecting.

Anyway, I have to get up at 4 am tomorrow morning because we're flying to miami in the morning. I think I'm going to take an S day because it may be difficult to get in 3 solid meals. Saturday will be my 100th day on NoS (with no red days), I kind of wanted to celebrate with an S day but since Saturday is already an S day this will work. Yay!

Break: pancakes & bacon, fruit, skinny mocha
Lunch: noodle soup, yogurt, chips w hummus, blueberries, reg mocha
Dinner: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, watermelon, bread

automatedeating

Post by automatedeating » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:50 am

Congrats on 100 days!
Month/Year-BMI
8/13-26.3
8/14-24.5
5/15-26.2
1/16-26.9; 9/16-25.6
8/17-25.8; 11/17-26.9
3/19-22.1; 10/19-21.8
4/21 - 25.2

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am

Well Done Linda!
Amazing achievement :)
Starting weight 167 lbs

jw

Post by jw » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 pm

100 Days with No Fails tomorrow! Yay, Linda!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 am

Thank you so much automated, clarebear & JW! Feels good to follow through on something as it's not usually my strong suit.

I feel ready to work on some other small goals along with NoS. I wrote a bunch of goals on some slips of paper and put it in a paper bag so I can pick them out one by one. I have some lighthearted goals like do my hair everyday interspersed with more serious goals or tasks like get a mammogram.

The first one I picked is "cook an entire cookbook". Kind of a funny goal but something I've always wanted to do for some reason. I'm choosing Pioneer Woman's first book because it's relatively thin. Plus I love her and it's very kid-friendly stuff usually. I'm giving myself 3 months but should finish before that.

My new NoS goal is 250 days total with no red days. I feel like I've made so much progress physically, and emotionally that I can't imagine ever quitting this way of eating. I'll be curious to see how I'm progressing at the 250 mark.

We went to Miami for a few days and had a great time. Lots of walking & yummy food with no time to overeat so a very good weekend. Today was Veterans Day but not an S day for me. Been reading everyone's threads but no time to respond. Looking forward to some kid-free time tomorrow!!!

Break: bagel w cream cheese & lox, mocha
Lunch: meatloaf sandwich, cottage cheese, peaches, iced tea
Dinner: Cobb salad, cup of soup, glass of wine

clarebear

Post by clarebear » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 am

well done linda, you sound so strong and positive
love your goals idea :)
Starting weight 167 lbs

Kookie

Post by Kookie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Yay Linda!!! :lol: 100 days!!! Love the sound of cooking everything in a cookbook - it just sounds like a lot of fun and that can never be a bad thing :wink:

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:12 pm

I always thought it'd be cool to cook an entire cookbook!

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Thank you Kookie & clarebear!! I'm feeling really great & am excited to add a little exercise into things.

Sinnie: I'll let you know how it goes. Seems satisfying somehow!!

Linda :)

lpearlmom

Post by lpearlmom » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:13 am

Green

Break: toad in a hole, oj, coffee,
Mocha
Lunch: tuna on toast, orange, yogurt, granola bar
Dinner: salad, steak sandwich, stuffing, glass wine

Exercise: 14 mins floor work