Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back after a long while

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liam_g

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Back after a long while Reply with quote

I haven't posted in a long time, and only posted a couple of times then. I'm back to try this again. I've been getting in shape, walking an hour or so a day and had been doing resistance training with bands (I have a system with bands and pulleys from Golds Gym that mounts on a door), along with pushups, but wasn't able to stick with that. I hate it. I'm going to try substituting Shovelglove for my resistance training. I enjoyed shugging back when I tried it before, but for some reason didn't stick with it. I'm hoping that my newfound dedication to fitness (I've lost 40 pounds in the last 2.5 months) will carry over into dedication for Shovelglove.

Wish me luck!

Liam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: