Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arminius' routine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Routines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arminius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Arminius' routine Reply with quote

So it has been four weeks now since I started Shovelglove. This is the routine which I have settled into. I bought some 2kg clubbells some time before discovering Shovelglove, I use these to do a quick warm up and get some blood flowing. After the warm up the head phones go in and Rammstein comes on.

The Routine (each movement is done for 10 reps right handed then 10 reps left handed):

Drive Fence Posts
Shovel
Stoke Oven
Churn Butter
Hoist Sack
Flip Lever

In fourteen minutes I can usually get through this routine roughly three and a half times (depending on how I'm feeling). I'll usually have a sweat on towards the end so I know it is doing some good. I'm starting to detect some muscles as well. As time goes on I will continue to experiment with other moves and add or replace them to maintain interest.

Thanks to everyone who has posted their routines hopefully one day I can invent some new moves.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Shovelglove Routines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: