Introduction

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

wosnes

Introduction

Post by wosnes » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:39 pm

I stumbled across this site 3-4 months ago and have been lurking since then. I love the simple, common sense idea behind no-s. It reminds me very much of the way people in other parts of the world view eating as opposed to the "more, more more" way most Americans look at it.

I do have a history of heart disease, so I have to make some healthier choices (more about that in the "cholesterol" post).

I'm happy to have found this site.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:24 pm

Welcome, wosnes!

It shouldn't be difficult to layer medically recommended diet choices on top of the no-s diet.

Reinhard

This path is my life

Post by This path is my life » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:22 am

Welcome!! (sort of). I really appreciated your post and am hoping that you got some useful information off that thread too. As we know, heart disease is all too common, but I think that no-s (with some other additions) really is the key. Oh and I definitely agree with you on the eating in other parts of the world aspect, I just spent a year living in Mexico and also about 3 months in Holland and IT IS totally different there in terms of relating to food. Have a great day and good luck!!
"There is no such thing as a bad choice, there is only the next choice"

Jane1721

Post by Jane1721 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:11 pm

Hi wosnes! I'm new too. Image