Has anyone noticed

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
mrsj

Has anyone noticed

Post by mrsj » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 am

that while No S'ing you have a lot more time available?
Although I've only been a No S'er for 30 days, I seem to have a lot more time to get things done now I'm not constantly stuffing my face with all those snacks.
Nothing is impossible-only improbable.

Grammy G

Post by Grammy G » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 am

I think it is more than just eating snacks... I think I spent many hours planning meals so I would meet "the rules" I happened to be following at the time..and then shopping for the special ingredients to make those meals..preparing the exact recipe so I could measure out perfect sized servings...clearing up the mess...recording what I had eaten..figuring how much I could eat for the next meal...FOOD was all consuming..my time..my thoughts...my money...YIKES!!

Yep, I do have more time now that I am noS-ing. ...and more thoughts about subjects other than food..and more money too!

I think noS frees us from the cycle of food running our lives and allows us make food a lower priority requiring less of our attention.

Isn't that great?
"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think another negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim

TunaFishKid

Post by TunaFishKid » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 pm

I used to spend a lot of time reading diet/nutrition forums online, looking for the latest diet news, reading diet books, etc. Between that and eating between meals I was wasting a LOT of time.
~ Laura ~