MSN Messenger

Talk about anything. Just keep it civil.
Sinnie

MSN Messenger

Post by Sinnie » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 pm

MSN messenger has caused huge problems for me. I hope someone can help me shed some light.

My boyfriend logged onto my hotmail account and through that can access MSN messenger. He noticed my status would be online at times and offline at other times. This has led him to believe I`m using MSN to chat when I haven`t. I just use hotmail. I never changed the status because I don`t use it.

How can that happen. He thinks I`m lying now. Any thoughts...

Thanks so much

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Yeah, get a new boyfriend. If he's going to check up on you to that level and assume you're lying to him, he's only going to cause you grief later on.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 am

I agree with Noel. It's not going to get better. My other thought is that when you're done using hotmail, log out instead of just closing the window.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Sinnie

Post by Sinnie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you for the feedback ladies. The MSN mystery has never been solved. It's certainly odd given that I don't use it and it has appeared online.

I understand your concerns regarding my boyfriend. Without knowing some background to problems we've had, plus with the way I wrote it, would definitely allow you to come to that conclusion. I should mention I have his password as well, and due to some prior issues he was worried I was lying about using it. He has no problem with me chatting on MSN at all, it just seemed certain I was online and when I said "no" it looked odd given that the status showed otherwise. He does believe me now. However, I still want to get to the bottom of the bizarre changing status.

Cheers,
Sinnie