Ten months in, many pounds lost...

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Meg

Ten months in, many pounds lost...

Post by Meg » Tue May 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Okay, I'm finally qualified to post here. I am down from a lifetime max of 195 (while pregnant) to roughly 130 lbs. Started NOSing at the beginning of July 2008 and have been going (mostly) strong ever since.

Reinhard, you are my hero!

Will try to post my very embarassing before and after pics, even though I'm a bit shy and not particularly technically savvy. Am thinner now than in my after pic, by about 5 lbs. I HATE this before pic, so please be kind.

Also, note to self: The ob/gyn said 'stay off your feet'. Not 'sit on the couch and eat for nine months straight.'
Last edited by Meg on Wed May 13, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Congratulations, Meg! And thank you so much for posting -- pictures too!

It looks like phpbb wants urls to the exact jpg files. I tracked them down from the links you posted above and posted them here:

After

You look great!

Though I'd love to take all the credit -- I'm sure the adorable little one was good for minus 30 pounds or so. Congratulations on her, too!

Reinhard

Freedom

Post by Freedom » Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

Meg, you look great! Thanks for posting those pictures. That is always encouraging.
Wife of 14 years and homeschooling Mama to 4 blessings. DD 9, DS 7, and DBT (dear boy twins) 5.

Meg

Thanks, guys...

Post by Meg » Wed May 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Thank you for the encouragement!

Will look for a better 'after' pic. Usually the photos are of the kids, not me! Also, my daughter is cuter than she looks in this photo, even if I do say so myself. She had been splashing around in a fountain and is therefore water-drenched in this particular shot.

StrawberryRoan

Post by StrawberryRoan » Fri May 15, 2009 3:03 am

Wow, you do look amazing. Heck I thought the first picture was going to be the after - you looked great there. And whereever you were strolling looked like a postcard. Congrats on the No S success and the adorable little one.

SR :D