Thanks For Such A Great Program And Forum!

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

friscobob

Thanks For Such A Great Program And Forum!

Post by friscobob » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm

A lot of things have been happening, I have been very busy, but I wanted all to know of my great progress with the No S Diet program. I went on a big yoyo spin of losing weight and gaining it back, then I said enough is enough. I started to seriously follow the No S Diet and started walking every day, gradually building up to 3 miles daily. My weight has gone down from a high of 211 pounds to my present weight of 183, as of this morning. I haven't felt this good in a long, long time!
Health Is The Greatest Wealth!

vmelo

Post by vmelo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Congrats on your success, friscobob! How long have you been following No-S?

friscobob

I've Stumbled And Fell, And Got Up Again!

Post by friscobob » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:02 am

I've been trying to really follow the No S Program for the past 3 years. As the old Japanese saying goes, "fall down seven, get up eight." Well, I got up for the eighth time, and it finally sunk into my head what I really needed to do to lose weight. Now, I am firm in my mindset and will stay with this program for life. Reinhard is a genius for putting this program together.

sophiasapientia

Post by sophiasapientia » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Congratulations on your success Bob! You're doing great! :D
Restarted No S (3rd times a charm!) January 2010 at 145 lbs

friscobob

Shannon

Post by friscobob » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks, Shannon. I notice you have restarted the program in June. Stay with it, take it day by day and you will succeed. Write yourself a reminder note before going to bed concerning your committments for the following day, and follow through. This is what worked for me, giving me the proper mindset to really committ to losing the excess pounds. Good luck to you.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Congratulations, friscobob!

It's always great to see returning old timers around -- especially when they return with such good news.

Thanks for swinging by again to share your story -- and the nice quote (may have to stick that on the home page next to Winston Churchill's).

Reinhard

Tombo

Post by Tombo » Thu May 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Thanks for sharing friscobob, it's great that this has worked well for you, thank you for sharing :D