Only 7 months in and good results...

(New!) Read (or post) about people who have stuck with No-S for 10 or more months, lost 10 or more pounds, or 10 or more percent for their starting weight. Periodic updates strongly encouraged -- you can think of it as "Yearly Check In."

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

kwidener7

Only 7 months in and good results...

Post by kwidener7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 pm

In 7 months on No S, I have lost 18 pounds (more than 10! and almost 20!) and more than 10% of my original weight of 167! I was so thrilled the other day when I stepped on my Wii Fit board and was under 150 pounds!!!

Here's to a wonderful way to eat and live and to losing more fat and building more muscle!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Congratulations!

2/3 milestones is impressive indeed -- especially considering all you have to do to make 3/3 is hold out for three more months.

Thanks for lettings us know.

Reinhard

kwidener7

Post by kwidener7 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Thanks, your "diet" has done more for me than I ever could have imagined! This goes so much deeper than food! I've become so much more in tune and aware of myself. Those added bonuses are truly the cake, with the weight loss being the icing.

And now that I've started incorporating 2 24hr fasts a week and my modified version with floating S events, I know I'll stay the course till the end of the year and many years to come.

Thank you so much for sharing this with the world! It truly has been the tool to finally begin changing my life in all the ways I've wanted to. :lol:

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

That is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!! :D
8) Debs
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness