WHATS FOR BREAKFAST LYNNE?

Post here if you want to just mess around and see how this board works.
lynne2005

WHATS FOR BREAKFAST LYNNE?

Post by lynne2005 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:53 am

Hello to anybody who reads this,

This is my first post. Thanks to Deb for the welcome!

First thing i had to do this morning was persuade myself that coffee first thing in the morning was a good idea, coz i do love my cuppa T (im english) to have sugar in it, whilst coffee i can enjoy as it comes. That is One tiny step but hopefully in the right direction. No more Tea for me. I hope nobody minds if i ramble a bit, I suppose you dont have to read it if you dont want to, you could always pretend you did - just to make me happy :D

What shall I eat today? Shall I make myself a massive breakfast that fits on one plate? Shall i just have a bowl of cerial or something? I dont know! The sensible thing would be to have a NORMAL sized breakfast and keep strong till lunch, then have a NORMAL sized lunch and keep strong after that too, and so on and so on etc.

Im excited, but im scared too. Ive tried so many things in the past and i really want this to work. I just have to remember....... No sweets, no snacks (my biggest problem) and no seconds ! Thank you Reinhard

Wish me luck everybody.

Regards

Lynne
A person with no imagination can never dream, a person who never dreams can never have those dreams come true!