***EXERCISE CHALLENGE***WEEK OF 9-18***

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

r.jean

***EXERCISE CHALLENGE***WEEK OF 9-18***

Post by r.jean » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:21 pm

I am going to try this challenge and see if anyone is interested. I am content with my level of Vanilla No S compliance, but I am constantly striving toward increased fitness. I bought a sledgehammer but have only used it a couple times. My goal this week is to use it 4 days for at least 10 minutes.

I do other exercise as well, but I want to add strength exercises.
I am adding a total walk or jog miles count for the week just to gauge myself. No specific goal right

(it does not look like anyone else is interested in an exercise only challenge, so I will probably keep my goal but switch to my daily check in.). :?: :mrgreen:

Sunday: 10 minutes shovel glove
Tuesday: 10 minutes shovel glove
Friday: 10 minutes shovel glove
Saturday: 10 minutes shovel glove
Miles as of Wednesday: 23
Made it!
Last edited by r.jean on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The journey is the reward.
Maintenance is progress.

NoSnacker

Post by NoSnacker » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I do exercise 6 days a week, so not sure if this would be a challenge to me seeing I already have this incorporated in my life for years..so kind of cheating for me :)

But here's to your green habitcal for your exercise challenge!
Age 56: SBMI=30.6 (12/1/13) CBMI 28.9 (2/2/14) GBMI-24.8

thtrchic

Post by thtrchic » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:40 am

I'm definitely interested as this is still a major struggle for me and the push can be helpful for me. This week is a 'very do my best and that might be nothing some days' kind of week. I'm travelling to a conference and just not sure what'll be reasonable for a few days.

Julie

r.jean

Post by r.jean » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:43 am

Welcome!
For me exercise is crucial, and I need to keep pushing myself.

I used to travel a lot for work, and I had a mini DVD player that I took along and used for Leslie Sansone WATP workouts. I admit many times I just left it in my suitcase, but other times I did it.

I still use her workouts at home in bad weather because you can do it in such a small space, and some are pretty short. I have seen others on the forum who like her too. :mrgreen:
The journey is the reward.
Maintenance is progress.