Wii Fit and No S great together!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Michele-the-Reader

Wii Fit and No S great together!!

Post by Michele-the-Reader » Mon May 26, 2008 12:09 am

I am a new No Esser loving it! I started No S a few days before I got a Wii Fit and have found that they work together in a really positive way. I am enjoying my food more now that I am having 3 "meals" a day and not just eating whenever I want. Wii Fit makes exercising so much fun and I am gaining self confidence and feeling more in control of my life. I love being able to track my progress on HabitCal and also on Wii Fit. I now have 2 modes of positive reinforcement at my beck and call! I am wondering if anyone else is doing No S and Wii Fit?

JillyBean

Post by JillyBean » Mon May 26, 2008 2:48 am

Nope, never heard of it. I just love No S and that's all I need for now...
Jill

The food I eat today is my choice! What price am I willing to pay?

"There are no failures, only feedback." ~~ Robert Allen

BrightAngel

Re: Wii Fit and No S great together!!

Post by BrightAngel » Mon May 26, 2008 4:36 am

Michele-the-Reader wrote: I am wondering if anyone else is doing No S and Wii Fit?
I just bought Wii Fit today,
and am looking forward to using it.
:wink:
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

Sheiler

Post by Sheiler » Mon May 26, 2008 4:49 am

I've been hearing how fun it is, and would like to try it, but haven't yet. How does it work? Is it good for beginners?

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Mon May 26, 2008 8:20 am

Aw... lucky you!, I underestimated the Wii's popularity and figured that I wouldn't have to pre-order... and now I can't find a single Wii Fit.
I'm a big time gamer and I like the idea of moving towards developing games that require more than just moving your fingers in order to play them and games that reach all aspects of society; and if it makes it easier to get me over this lazy spell in which I am barely lifting my dumbells, even better!.

Michele-the-Reader

Good for beginners

Post by Michele-the-Reader » Mon May 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Yes, the Wii Fit is easy and good for beginners........believe me I am a beginner if there ever was one! It is fun to unlock higher levels of difficulty.........starts out slow though.