Second day on the NoSdiet

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Reineres

Second day on the NoSdiet

Post by Reineres » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:02 pm

After reading the book and starting on the NoSdiet, I felt empowered over food. That food, is food, so what about calories, and so what about that I can't have this and that type of food because its bad for you. NoSdiet frees you from slavery to the teachings that have been presented by the diet gurus of the past 20-30 years. THANK YOU REINHARD

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:05 pm

You are very welcome! Thank you for your kind words.

Best of luck going forward and looking forward to hearing more from you,

Reinhard

CatholicCajun

Re: Second day on the NoSdiet

Post by CatholicCajun » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Reineres wrote:After reading the book and starting on the NoSdiet, I felt empowered over food. That food, is food, so what about calories, and so what about that I can't have this and that type of food because its bad for you. NoSdiet frees you from slavery to the teachings that have been presented by the diet gurus of the past 20-30 years. THANK YOU REINHARD
It's also nice not to have tho think you food as good or bad, or yourself as good or bad, you don't have to beat yourself up for a little slip up, you can start over again at your next meal, and it's nice to be able to eat what you like and have the treats you like, you just have to wait, and with everything in life wanting things NOW, it helps us step back and really enjoy life and our food. God Bless.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous