new to No S, trouble with the calendar

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

fizXgirl314

new to No S, trouble with the calendar

Post by fizXgirl314 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:19 pm

hi guys. i was looking for some advice on better eating habits and No S stood right out at me because i've always known my problem is with too much snacking and too many sweets. but it has always been difficult to give them up entirely. this diet just made sense to me. in fact, it's what my mother had been preaching for years.

anyway, i started wednesday i feel really good already. i haven't weighed myself but i definitely feel lighter (even if it is just because i'm less weighed down by excess food).

however, i'm having a problem with the habitcal. it doesn't seem to load. is this a temporary problem or that everyone is having or is it just me?
Christina age 29

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:00 am

No, my habitcal is working fine.
Maybe Reinhard can help you with this.
Oh and welcome and good luck!.

la_loser

Reinhard's on a well-deserved vacation

Post by la_loser » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:33 am

Reinhard posted this sticky message at the top of the board yesterday. . . so it may be a few days until he can respond. Meanwhile, remember you can keep your habitcal the old-fashioned way--use red, green and yellow markers on a real calendar to put a dot/mark on each day. It sticks right out at you when you put the calendar in sight!

A few days ago someone else posted a problem with habitcal and another poster made a couple of suggestions-but I don't remember what they were and I don't find them right now--maybe some one else will see this. It had something do to with some setting on the computer.
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 pm Post subject: Reinhard on webless Vacation next week (Aug 16-23) Reply with quote
So don't be alarmed or offended if I don't respond to your posts.

I've asked some friends to keep an eye on the sites and call me if things get too ugly, but I'm sure you guys will be your usual lovely selves and that won't be necessary.

Looking forward to some extended ludditing and NWS by the beach...

Reinhard
Welcome to No S-lots of support here for a great lifestyle.
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

fizXgirl314

Post by fizXgirl314 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:04 pm

actually, it works now... i was doing something stupid *embarrassed*
Christina age 29