I'm Back.....again....really

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

KAxelrod

I'm Back.....again....really

Post by KAxelrod » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Okay...here I am again.

I started No-S last September, and kept with it for 4 months. I loved it. Lurked on the boards, and posted some. Then at the end of December, I strayed. And in January, I reverted back to my old ways (what I'd call the S diet). Anyway...I managed to gain the weight back. A few times, I think I posted that I was back and recommitted. But, I didn't stick. This is it. I am back. I might have failures, but I AM back. I'm hoping to have time to look at other peoples' posts and offer support. And, I love the support that is on this board.

Glad to be here again. Looking forward to a day of reasonable eating.

-Karen

TexArk

Post by TexArk » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Karen,

Welcome back. I have been here since Dec. 26 and have been checking in daily. It really helps my focus and determination to post daily and I also receive support from reading other's daily posts. I will be looking forward to following your progress and will try to help when I can. You do the same for the rest of us and our old lifetime of bad habits will eventually be replaced by a sustainable normal eating pattern and way of life.

TexArk

winnie96

Re: I'm Back.....again....really

Post by winnie96 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:33 pm

KAxelrod wrote:Looking forward to a day of reasonable eating.
It's good to hear you say that you are looking forward to No-S-ing. One thing that I am truly enjoying about No-S is that I do actually "look forward" to each day's meals, not only because I feel so much better (physically and mentally) when I eat reasonably, and also because meals taste so great when you arrive at them slightly hungry!

Keep focusing on that "looking forward" attitude, and I'm sure you'll soon have a whole string of green days in the HabitCal.

Best wishes, Winnie

LoriLifts

Post by LoriLifts » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Welcome back!
I also strayed and found my way back. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder!
I look forward to reading your posts,
Lori
Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.

belser

Post by belser » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome back! ...well ok, I'm pretty new and probably didn't chat with you in earlier posts but I wanted to add my encouragement along with the others. :D Your post meant a lot to me today since I had a(nother) "S weekend gone wild". It's funny how much I look forward to the S days by Friday and then how much I look forward to the N days by Sunday night. I really related to your comment about "looking forward to a day of reasonable eating". There is a relief in having the structure of the N days...I feel better about myself when I'm eating in a sensible way.

I mean I feel better both emotionally AND physically when eating in a sensible way. It's great to know that others choose to come back to this plan until the habits become a way of life.

Your going to do great! I look forward to reading your posts and hearing more about your re-newed habits!

maslowjenkins

Post by maslowjenkins » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 pm

welcome back! read (or re-read) the book. I simply carry it around with me and it serves as a great motivator. You can do this!
Carrie

KAxelrod

Post by KAxelrod » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 am

Thank you all for your support and welcome backs. I gotta go to bed now - but first I get to go to Habit Cal and mark my day Green. Ah - it's nice to be back.

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 am

Welcome back.

I returned in January and it is FANTASTIC to be back.

Hugs
Mo
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)