This is working!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

khristal23

This is working!

Post by khristal23 » Sat May 02, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't want to get too excited too quickly, but I am losing weight! I started a week ago, and I'm down 3 lbs. And I have hardly felt the least bit deprived or had any stress or anxiety over food whatsoever. The first day was the hardest, and I'm sure there will be more hard days, but so far I am impressed.

I know it's early, and I feel like I shouldn't be so enthusiastic yet but I can't help it. I've gone months before trying to lose 3 lbs. I know not to expect to always lose that quickly, I'm sure it will slow down, but wow!

bluebunny27

Post by bluebunny27 » Sat May 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Awesome work, Ms. K. It's always inspiring to read messages like this. When you are focused and you work hard, good things are bound to happen.

Cheers !

Marc ;-)

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

Congratulations and welcome! (sorry for the delay)

It's good not to read too much into immediate results, but hey, might as well enjoy them.

Reinhard

StrawberryRoan

Post by StrawberryRoan » Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 am

Way to go, it is working for me as well.

If anything, I carry it through to the weekends when I really am supposed to "relax"..

Well, being in charge is more relaxing to me. I bought a Boston cream pie at the bakery today for company, didn't even want a piece. It actually didn't look that good to me altho everyone else raved about it.

I am losing my taste for sweets in general, even sweet tea tasted too sweet.

But, water (and red wine) still tastes great.

So, it's all good. :D