The best breakfast :)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

AnnaBanana

The best breakfast :)

Post by AnnaBanana » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:33 pm

I haven't been posting much because I was afraid to jinx it, but I think I'm back on track.

I think I'm becoming a food snob though.

I had the best breakfast. My A.C. is out and 100 degrees in Texas is miserable without it. So had a sandwich this morning for breakfast so I didn't have to cook. But not just any old sandwich...

Wonderful whole grain bread
Good quality ham
Aged cheddar cheese
Camparo (msp?) tomatoes
Bibb lettuce
The tangy zip of Miracle Whip
Tiny bit of mustard
Salt and pepper

It is so nice to ENJOY food... eat it... let it go and move on to the REAL things I want to do with my life... which at the moment is get my A.C. fixed. LOL

Glad to be back. :)
Laura Ann
SW: 282
CW: 173
GW: 150-185

Then the time came when the pain of staying a tight bud became greater than the risk it took to bloom.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I haven't been posting much because I was afraid to jinx it, but I think I'm back on track.

I think I'm becoming a food snob though.
Congratulations! On both counts.

-24 pounds is not bad at all!

And being a food snob is vastly preferable to being a food slave.
I had the best breakfast....

Thanks for sharing! Sounds utterly delicious. And not too dissimilar from some of my home grown favorites.

Don't worry, as Pontifex Maximus of No-s, I hereby shield you from the power of jinx. :-)

Reinhard