Back from vacation trip

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

guadopt1997

Back from vacation trip

Post by guadopt1997 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Well, I'm back after two weeks away, in more ways than one (back and away).

My first week away, I did pretty well with no-S, for the most part. A couple of large portions here and there, but come on! It was home-made Mexican food made just for me!

My second week, we were at an all-inclusive. Lucky for me, I don't drink liquor, but there were a lot of tempting looking desserts and I indulged, at least once a day. Not much snacking, what with my vigilant sister around. But definitely seconds and sweets.

Came back Sunday and expected to get right back into no-S on Monday. Had gained two pounds. Not so terrible! Missed breakfast and had lunch. Then dinner with friends at Outback. Boy that was the worst ceasar salad ever! Still, I think that I was no-S compliant, even with part of the onion (now is that disgusting or what!). But after, my daughter and I went for ice cream and then when I got home it was one of those "well tomorrow I'm going back on the diet" evenings. Though I hadn't even backed into a pole at dinner, I definitely crashed the car.

And then yesterday was no-S bliss. Really. Three squares and that's it.

Glad to be back. Sorry I missed some excitement...

midtownfg

Post by midtownfg » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm

It sounds like your vacation went very well No S-wise. Congratulations. I don't think I could handle an all inclusive resort. But maybe I could. I think I am getting better about not eating to excess in unlimited food situations. But a whole week - that would be tough.
Glad to have you back.

~reneew

Post by ~reneew » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Missed ya! I have to say that only 2 was awesome! I gain that in 1 S day, honest. :roll:
I guess this doesn't work unless you actually do it.
Please pray for me