I said "Yes" to:

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

TunaFishKid

I said "Yes" to:

Post by TunaFishKid » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:15 pm

A chocolate Carvel soft-serve ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles!

My husband and I drove upstate to visit our daughter this weekend and last night, on the way home, we were stuck in traffic for hours. When traffic finally picked up a little I spied a sign for Carvel at the next rest stop. I never used to let myself have treats like that. It was absolutely delicious.

What a way to lose weight! :D
~ Laura ~

midtownfg

Post by midtownfg » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Yum - soft-serve ice cream is my favorite. Lucky for me it is not readily available. We were driving to an out of town wedding this weekend and I saw a Dairy Queen. I told my husband that, if we were still hungry after the wedding, we would stop there for a chocolate dipped cone. I haven't had one since I was a kid. But we had plenty to eat and really good wedding cake so it wasn't necessary. Who knows when my next chance at DQ will be.

Dandelion

Post by Dandelion » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 pm

In my case, pretty much anything I want, and as much as I want, as long as it isn't a sweet :)

The list is long and delicious :)