new

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

lilguysmama

new

Post by lilguysmama » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Alright I haven't been on this site for a very long time. While I was away I have tried so my other programs with me then getting so frustrated with it and the just giving up with it.

I just want to ask a couple questions:

now when I make a meal like soup and sandwiches how is that counted if your only allowed on plate of food. or would I just count the one bowl of soup and one sandwich as my meal. ( might sound silly but it confuses me)

And then about the sweets is that like just including like candy, soda, cakes etc. I stopped drinking soda but I do now drink sweet tea would that be a sweet. I mix it when im at a restaurant half and half.

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:42 am

I put the bowl of soup on a plate and tuck around it whatever else I want to eat, even if I have to cut it up to fit! Depending on the soup, I may have half a sandwich, but possibly also salad and fruit.

Any drink with more than a teaspoon or two of sugar is probably a sweet, but if you drink only one a day, relax.

Yes, sweets means obvious ones.

Welcome home.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)