Finally published!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

Finally published!

Post by doulachic » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:51 pm

hi all, i posted this on the Off Topic board too, but not sure how many people actually go there, so i thought i would post it here this one time as well...hope that is ok Reinhard??

Ok, so i am self-published, but at least i have my novel out there! Yeah! It is the first book in a trilogy and it is Christian romance (though not preachy like some) and it is set in the old west. So if anyone is interested, feel free to buy a copy! If you hate it, donate it to the library or something. :o I only make about 2 dollars per book, so obviously i'm not in it for the money, but i just love to write and share my stories, so there ya go. anyway, here is where to find it:

www.lulu.com/content/423986

hope you enjoy! :D
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:09 pm

Congratulations, Tricia! Totally ok. People who post unrelated stuff here but nothing else are spammers, but for a regular like you it's all related.

I might have to ask you some questions about Lulu at some point. Madison avenue is taking a little too long to discover me :-)

Reinhard

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:30 pm

Thanks Reinhard! I got tired of all the hoops you have to jump through to even get a manuscript read these days...so i decided to "cheat". :lol: I'm not really in it to get famous or anything, so this will work for me...that way my family and freinds can at least read my stuff. and for the moment, it is FREE to do this on lulu! cool!

thanks again and good luck with your own venture! Looking forward to buying YOUR book! :D
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."