Thanks for Sharing Rheinhard!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

amyfrmid

Thanks for Sharing Rheinhard!

Post by amyfrmid » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:21 am

Hello everyone! I am so excited to have stumbled onto this site while googling "non calorie counting diets." I've done the calorie counting, the Fit for Life, and anything else that promises quick weight loss, and I have lost weight, and then gone back to my old habits and put the weight back on again! I want to find something that appeals to my goal-setting mentality and allows me to still eat the foods I love, at the appropriate times. Thanks so much Rheinhard for sharing your experiences. And that "shovelglove" routine sounds wonderful - 14 minutes a day is about all I can stand for exercising! :-) I hope to report back with good news in a couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone else for the inspirational messages! :D
Amy from ID

kccc

Post by kccc » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:33 pm

Your initial post sounds a lot like mine! I lost on WW, but can't maintain on it - takes too much attention.

I think you'll find this is a very sane way of eating, with or without the addition of Shovelglove.

Welcome.

doulachic

Post by doulachic » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:31 am

hey! great to see a fellow Idahoan! Welcome aboard! :D
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

JustAnnie

Post by JustAnnie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:13 am

Amy - Welcome!! I've only been here a bit over a week but I already feel much better, my clothes are a bit loser, my body isn't holding as much water and I'm comfortable with what I'm eating, not obsessing over food. I think you'll like it here. :D
Just Annie

You Can't Fail Until You Quit Trying

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:36 pm

You're very welcome. It's a great feeling to be of use to people.

Welcome to the group.

Reinhard