ok, so I'm back too!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

doulachic

ok, so I'm back too!

Post by doulachic » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:40 am

Wow, it seems a lot of people are returning to NoS on this board! I must admit that i have strayed for quite awhile. basically i haven't really been trying to lose weight, but the past month or so i have been rethinking dieting. so you guessed it, i have tried to do a few diets and have yet again failed to stay on them....ggggrrrrr....no big suprise, right?

so i am going to give NoS another try. what can i say, i LIKE food! REAL food, not diet fluff. so i guess i just need to accept how i am and change the way i eat instead of what i eat.

anyway, just kinda rambling here.... :roll:
***GRINS***
Tricia

"When you are in a jam, a good friend will bring a loaf of bread and peanut butter..."

JustAnnie

Post by JustAnnie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:15 am

Tricia - Glad you wandered back. I'm impressed by the number of people who are returning. It makes me think I've chosen the RIGHT program this time.
Just Annie

You Can't Fail Until You Quit Trying

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:12 pm

Welcome back!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:40 pm

Great to see you again here, Tricia! I'm glad No-s still seems like an attractive system to you even though you had some trouble with it and drifted away for a bit -- especially given the bitter, disillusioned, permanent breakups people tend to have with other diet plans.

oliviamanda

Post by oliviamanda » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:00 pm

I am returning also. I love No S! I tell people all about it all the time!
As some of you may recall I started managing a bakery and I was doing so well, and then the holidays hit. All the Christmas goodies, and the gift of sweets that entered the house... stuff I would never buy on my own.

My dog died. I downed a whole ton of chocolate. The scale started to rise...

I am back on No S and determined that I WILL be able to go the beach this summer. I will feel good about my body again because I know that No S works for me.

Thanks for all your support.

oliviamanda :P