Feeling guilty about S day.

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

throwbak42

Feeling guilty about S day.

Post by throwbak42 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:53 pm

This is my first S day ever its 2pm. I had Waffles and granola bar for breakfast about 9:30am then at 1 i had 2 more granola bars. I know this is my S day but i feel like im regressing. Deep down i really want to just enjoy it since i had 4 very good N days so far.

kccc

Post by kccc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:21 pm

It's okay.

It's okay.

It's okay.

It's an S-day. You are allowed to have what you want today, with no guilt. It's better if you can "not be an idiot" (which I have recently translated for myself as "if you think you want it, slow down and really taste it"), but sometimes you just have what you want. That's what S-days are FOR, so you can manage your N-days.

Note, however, that treats are allowed, but not required. I understand that people eventually get over feeling that "I have to have this goodie NOW, b/c it's an S-day!" However, I'm still waiting on that.

My first S days were reasonable. Then they were out-and-out binges. Then they got reasonable again. All of them were okay. The N-days are the focus right now.