Starting Tomorrow!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

nosnessa

Starting Tomorrow!

Post by nosnessa » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:08 pm

I had just done an exhaustive search on the new "Kimkins" diet, the one where you're supposed to lose like 100 pounds in five months. I was peering nauseously at the menu of chicken breasts and eggs, egg-white "bread" and chicken breast strips, etc. and imagining sustaining my huge body on this monotonous, 500-600 kcals per day diet for the next few months and feeling quite defeated already.

I failed at WW last year after losing 30 pounds in five months and gaining it all back in two!

Something in me said..."Google the words moderation diet". There has to be something out there where I don't have to count everything I put in my mouth or eat total crap. And #2 on the list? The No S Diet.

Well, for the first time in YEARS, I am excited about a diet again...because it makes complete and total sense at the most simplistic level. I will keep you guys posted on my progress!

mondurvic

Welcome, Nosnessa!

Post by mondurvic » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:52 am

Even though I'm not yet back on plan, I remember the 20 days in a row I followed it a couple of years ago, and it was blissful. I even went back and reread all my posts, for encouragement.

So I'll be new (again), too. Good luck to both of us!

Judy