Just sharing my Amazon review...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

xJocelynx87

Just sharing my Amazon review...

Post by xJocelynx87 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:29 am

As a 20-year-old college student, it is hard enough to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Even harder, though, since my relationship with food was ravaged by an eating disorder several years ago. Once my weight was restored, I found myself slightly above my ideal weight and eating myself into oblivion. Enter the No-S Diet and its inventor, Reinhard Engels. His solution to weight maintenance is SO normal and simple, you'll wonder why you haven't been eating this way all along, if not for the health and weight loss benefits, but for the simple fact that the No-S Diet highlights food, delicious meals, and occasional indulgences so that they become more enjoyable than ever before. Eating becomes what it's supposed to be - one of the great pleasures of life. No more counting, weighing, measuring, yo-yoing, deprivation, binging, or guilt. Once you work the system, it will be effortless to maintain and you'll become that skinny friend who eats normally, never obsesses about their weight, and most importantly, loves every bite.

I know for a fact that I would be considerably overweight now had I not found this amazingly simple and sustainable plan. Even if I slip up, I know I can go right back to my established habits and they will be there waiting for me. As someone who has been at both ends of the weight spectrum, please trust me when I urge you to give this an honest try. The more you do it, the more you'll love it and the easier it gets. Other plans will no longer make sense.
Thank you Reinard, for sharing your common-sense approach with us!