Talking to yourself.....

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

OrganicGal

Talking to yourself.....

Post by OrganicGal » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:51 pm

Wow! It's 2 weeks today since I started No S-ing and I can't believe how effortless this has been.
What should I have for breakfast?...oh the usual
What should I have for lunch?....well what's healthy and something I'm hungry for?
What's for dinner?.....whatever I want, just remember...no 2nds!
It's Mon. (or Tues. or Fri.) is it meal time? No? Then just wait, it'll be here soon

It's an S day...do I even want a snack. or 2nds? Well sweets, of course but lets make it something special, not just any old stuff, and keep it minimal in size and number of times eaten (quantity).

Well there that was easy. Not that there haven't been temptations, or moments of indecision or having to think twice about things, but overall, the best, easiest, least stressful, or time consuming plan I've ever tried!!

Once I've been on Habit for 21 consecutive days, I'm going to focus on building the exercise Habit too. I've started it, but have not been putting pressure on myself to do it every day.

Do you fellow No S-ers talk to yourselves too?
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Not only do I talk to myself, I RECORD myself talking to myself :-)

http://www.everydaysystems.com/podcast/ ... .php?id=27

Reinhard

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Now that's scary Reinhard... :lol:

That's a cool idea overall though...what you said on your podcast!
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

Noturningback

Post by Noturningback » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm

reinhard wrote:Not only do I talk to myself, I RECORD myself talking to myself :-)

http://www.everydaysystems.com/podcast/ ... .php?id=27

Reinhard
Reinhard -

Have you thought about doing some webcasts on you tube?

I think that would be great!
~Danielle

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:50 am

OrganicGal,

I talk to myself frequently! Good thing I know it's me otherwise I might think I was haunted or possessed!!!!! HAHHAHHAHA

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

Noturningback

Post by Noturningback » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 am

blueskighs wrote:OrganicGal,

I talk to myself frequently! Good thing I know it's me otherwise I might think I was haunted or possessed!!!!! HAHHAHHAHA

Blueskighs
When I was a little girl, my Father told me that people with money problems talked to themselves. I figured it was true because I talked to myself and my problem was I had no money! :?
~Danielle