Put Shoes On and Out the Door!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

janiean1

Put Shoes On and Out the Door!

Post by janiean1 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Hello!

Last week I wrote on the bulletin board asking people to help me get back into my exercise. All the replies were very helpful! Anyway, I got in my car, and measured off a little more than a mile. What I have been doing this week is I divide my walks up! I just find a block of 30 minutes, and walk out the door! It's been lifting my spirits with all the nice sunshine. So far I just do this twice, but soon I will add another one on!Anyway, if I can do this, so can you!! I was getting so lazy about exercising!!

Thanks for listening to my rambling!!

Janie :)

Rheba

Post by Rheba » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Good for you!!!! :D Maybe I will get inspired now, too!!! :wink: Have been under the weather with cold and sinus so have not done much exercise so will try to do better as soon as I feel up to it. Will check out with the car as to how far the route that I usually walk is so that I know where I'm at distance wise. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Goof for you!.
I don't know where you live, but if you do live in the U.S. (and even maybe if you don;t), I thought that this could inspire you and anyone else that has taken on to walking or is thinking about it

http://aom.americaonthemove.org/site/c. ... A/Home.htm

Good luck!.