No, Reinhard. Thank YOU!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

JillyBean

No, Reinhard. Thank YOU!!

Post by JillyBean » Sat May 10, 2008 11:44 am

reinhard wrote:Thank you all for your kind words about the book! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see it resonating like this. For an English major/Librarian who'd basically given up on the idea of writing English because writing code seemed a more reliable way of paying the bills, this is a dream come true.

The only downside is the site now gets so much traffic that I can barely keep up with all the new posts!

Reinhard
I was thinking about this yesterday. I mostly only read the posts in this thread, but occasionally check out some of the others (daily check ins, shovelglove, etc.). You, Reinhard, are present in them all. I don't know how you find the time.

But, as I was going for my walk with a friend yesterday that is continuing to attend Weight Watchers (I quit to follow this instead), she was talking about the scales and I told her how I deal with them now. I told her I didn't think I could do any better than a personal suggestion from the author of the book himself. I am grateful that you do try to keep up, and especially that you answered my post personally. You are awesome!!
Jill

The food I eat today is my choice! What price am I willing to pay?

"There are no failures, only feedback." ~~ Robert Allen

fkwan

Post by fkwan » Sat May 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Besides being a genius, Reinhard is definitely one of the kindest, most helpful people I've ever met online!

Cheers, hugs and bows!

REINHARD FOREVER! :lol:

f
One must know his limitations. -- John Milius
Beginning weight: 115
Currently: Haven't a clue

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 pm

Reinhard,
I like you too.
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

OrganicGal

Post by OrganicGal » Sat May 10, 2008 3:20 pm

A most sincere Thank You Reinhard, for bringing your No S system and Habitcals to everyone! I know as 'dramatic' as it may sound, it has changed my life...for the better of course. :)
Creating and sustaining the No S habits are the only thing that will take me in the direction I want to go!

trytrytry

Post by trytrytry » Sat May 10, 2008 3:30 pm

I couldn't agree more - you made a difference in our lives! Thank you for that!!!

PS I finally bought the book too!!!

flipturn

Post by flipturn » Sat May 10, 2008 5:58 pm

I second everyone. Reinhard, I can never thank you enough for instilling in me the belief that I can change my life, one forkful at a time.

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sat May 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Yes Reinhard,

you have had a dramatic and profound impact on my life. And for that I want to THANK YOU TOO!!!!!!!!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

Kate40541

Post by Kate40541 » Sat May 10, 2008 8:14 pm

I'd always had the vague idea that if I could get the 'not a meal time' eating under control I'd be ok but that never fit in with the usual diet rules so I didn't pursue the idea. Then I discovered NoS and guess what? It hasn't been long but this is what I've been looking for all this time! I'd like to thank you too Reinhard!
Suzanne
Saving one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog. South East Border Collie Rescue http://www.bcrsq.com/