About The NoS Book

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Laff

About The NoS Book

Post by Laff » Mon May 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Finally my bookstore got the book for me and I have enjoyed it so much. I remember a couple of years ago, Reinhard, when people were encouraging you to write a book. Your response then was 'how do I make a book out of these few sentences' or something along that line. Well, my friend, you not only did it, you did it masterfully. It is an encouraging read to say the least. AND. . . . it is the first time that I have read a 'diet' book that has given me laugh out loud moments. Your writing is exactly as you talk on the board which made me very comfortable. You have a very distinctive style. I bought it with the intent of passing it on to my children but I have found myself rereading parts of it often. Maybe they will have to buy their own!!
Thanks for taking the time to put this on paper. I hope that it continues to reach more and more people.
Gotta smile. Laff

Achieving begins with believing!