H'okay. I'm gonna start the No S tomorrow.

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Hellbunnie

H'okay. I'm gonna start the No S tomorrow.

Post by Hellbunnie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am

So yeah. I'm a tall fat half-Asian and I can't do anything about any of that except the fat part. SO I WILL.

I've lost 30 lbs already from my heaviest weight, and I do fall within the "healthy" BMI, barely. Weird thing is, I have nooooo idea how I lost those 30 lbs. But I know that right now I'm not losing any weight because I have an insane snacking problem. I used to be able to balance this by an insane exercising regimen, but then I started writing, and all I have time for is writing. Hopefully this No S business will help me nip my snacking habit in the bud, three times a day, with no second rounds, and without sugar-coating.

And it also seems to say No BS. Something of little nutritive value and yet is offered up by the pound in other diets. None of us are suffering from BS-emia. It can be found naturally in every environment where more than one human is present. :D

So here's to a new beginning!

Totally random--I heard some noises in the corner just now, and I see my rabbit has his head stuck in the box of Annie's Bunnie Grahams. And I hear distinct crunching noises.

This is the part when someone screams IRONY.

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 am

Hellbunnie,

WELCOME! No S is great antidote for snacking :D

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:38 am

blueskighs wrote: No S is great antidote for snacking :D

Blueskighs
So is bunny spit on the grahams! Yay, rabbit, for taking the cookies out of temptation! ROFL!

Welcome, Hellbunnie. BS-emia...snork!
:lol:

Laff

Post by Laff » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 am

Best of luck to you on your new journey. I think you will love it.
Gotta smile. Laff

Achieving begins with believing!