RED Day Thwarted by Lack of Hungar

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Jessies Daughter

RED Day Thwarted by Lack of Hungar

Post by Jessies Daughter » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:08 am

My Dinner
Salsa and Chips, two chicken strips

My Dog's Dinner
Cheese straws and garlic and oregano biscuit
Homemade Spinach Lasgana with low fat cottage and ricotta cheese, beef and tomatoes.
Peanut Butter and Mint Carob Chip Woofle Bowls

Three Dog Bakery held its first Dining with Your Dog tonight. I took my boys. Dining was Al Fresco at 6:30pm. Eating outdoors at 6:30pm in South Carolina is HOT. It was too hot to enjoy a big meal. Even though it was my usual dinner time I jut did not want to eat. I ordered an Appetizer, not close to a whole plate full, and resigned myself to having a "RED" day when I got home.

My dogs were in seventh Heaven! I WAS TOO HOT TO EAT.

Well Lawdy! Here it is 10:54pm, I am not hungary and I have no desire to eat any more than I already have and I am getting ready to go to bed.

My body has adjusted to this "Thingy" really well. It just does not feel like eating when it is NOT hungry and I refuse to feed it until it is hungry.

I recognize just how much unwanted food I forced on my stomach by eating because it was dinnertime or because I dined with my dog and did not eat a meal.

I am finding that I get by on much less food and that I really enjoy the foods I choose to eat. I feel better,I sleep better. I walk the boys twice a day. I don't eat out as much as I once did, I buy local produce all the time, cook almost every day and added bonus, ta da... my clothes are fitting looser!

My friends laughed because to them it seemed Quincy and Cooper got the better dinner this evening but, I made the biggest stride.

Looking forward to my second 21 on tomorrow!
I call this a No S “Thingyâ€. I have never been on a successful “Dietâ€. My brain thinks a "Thingy" is a new way of eating food, a LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

HabitCal: http://everydaysystems.com/habitcal/vie ... &t=NoSDiet

cvmom

Post by cvmom » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:04 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying this "Thingy"

It must be really hot in South Carolina. What a beautiful state. I love the beaches down there.

Keep up the good work!

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Jessies Daughter,

Dining with Your Dog sounds DELIGHTFUL!

and CONGRATULATIONS on coming up on your second round of 21 SUCCESSFUL days

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey