I need a kick in the ---

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Betty

I need a kick in the ---

Post by Betty » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi Guys,

My strictness has gotten raggedy over the month of November :oops: . Stress, lack of light, who knows? I have tons of excuses but no real excuse for the number of failures over the past few weeks. Any advice for picking myself up and getting back, all the way back, on track?

Betty
Be your own best friend and advocate. Be gentle and kind to yourself. Your weight is not the problem.

Before: 140
During: 140 (again!)

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Today, don't snack. Just today.

Think about it. How perfect, you had a Thanksgiving feast yesterday (if you're an American) and you only have to tolerate ONE day before another S-day.

The One Day No S Habit-Keepin' Challenge. You can do it! You can use the fact you manage to keep the day after Thanksgiving a proper N day as a source of strength for other N days.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.