Sort of No-S Diet Testimonial

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

BuckeyePink

Sort of No-S Diet Testimonial

Post by BuckeyePink » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Placing this story here, because this happened before my husband and I discovered No-S.

When we were first married (summer of 2006), my husband was about 25 pounds heavier than he is now. I called it "huggable", really it was overweight. So, after our wedding, Jeff slowly dropped those 25 pounds by not doing much at all, except eating three meals a day.

His bachelor days were typically only one or two meals/day, packing in the calories all at once. I was always a three meal, must-eat-breakfast-gal. So I made him simple breakfasts in the morning. He ate reasonable lunches at the work cafeteria, and I cooked dinner. He didn't skip sweets or occasional snacks.

His weight has held steady at the top end of the "healthy" range for almost three years with just the three squares a day.

Now that we are a No-S couple (and Shovelgloving!) we hope to improve even more!

~Anna
Finally giving up on Dieting!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks for the post, Anna!

Goes to show how powerful even 1/3 of No-s can be (I think in general "no snacks" is the most important third).

Hope you both find the remaining 2/3s to your liking as well,

Reinhard