Help Reinhard

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

caroleann

Help Reinhard

Post by caroleann » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi Reinhard
I thought somewhere you mentioned that you were a smoker. How did you quit and have thought about developing a habit system for smoking? Would certainly appreciate some suggestions. :D
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

The only way to achieve something important that has been out of your reach is to become more assertive. It'll take stong motivation on your part to bodly go where you need to go

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi Caroleann,

Well, the good news is that I did come up with a system to address this problem, and it's been very successful for me personally.

The bad news is I'm not sure it's replicable.....

http://everydaysystems.com/lowsmoking/

Reinhard

caroleann

Post by caroleann » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:45 pm

:D Thanks! I printed the info and i'll soak up what's in it a give it a try. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

The only way to achieve something important that has been out of your reach is to become more assertive. It'll take stong motivation on your part to bodly go where you need to go

noni

Post by noni » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 pm

I used to be a low smoker many years ago. I was very frugal so I put my cigarettes in the freezer, wrapped, before they became stale. I think it helped if I remember correctly. It got to be a nuisance always going into the freezer for a cigarette, so I quit. See, now there's a strategy!