Success on the First Day!!!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

teandtjl

Success on the First Day!!!

Post by teandtjl » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 pm

I want to thank everyone for the replies to my first post yesterday.
I have made it through the first day with success!!!!!
I have found another way to resist any cravings. If you like to read pick up a good book and read when you have a chance between the meals. I have a couple of books that I have been waiting to read and this worked well for me today. I got lost in the book and forgot about snacking between meals.
Today was pretty easy and if it continues like this,I am well on my way to success in losing those extra pounds!!!!
Tammy

Christmas Cheer

Post by Christmas Cheer » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 pm

It amazes me how much free time I have now that I don't spend so much of it analyzing meals, planning menus, preparing meals and snacks, and thinking about my next morsel. Between yesterday and today, I've made 1 1/2 wreaths (working on finishing the second one), painted my pumpkin for Halloween, cleaned the living room top to bottom plus cooked all the meals from scratch and took care of everything else I normally do.

Here's to more free time, and congrats on your success!

Mickie

Kevin

Re: Success on the First Day!!!

Post by Kevin » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:49 pm

How'd the 'band do?
teandtjl wrote:I want to thank everyone for the replies to my first post yesterday.
I have made it through the first day with success!!!!!
I have found another way to resist any cravings. If you like to read pick up a good book and read when you have a chance between the meals. I have a couple of books that I have been waiting to read and this worked well for me today. I got lost in the book and forgot about snacking between meals.
Today was pretty easy and if it continues like this,I am well on my way to success in losing those extra pounds!!!!
Kevin
1/13/2011-189# :: 4/21/2011-177# :: Goal-165#
"Respecting the 4th S: sometimes."

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 am

congratulations!

Girl Next Door

Post by Girl Next Door » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:28 am

Good for you - glad the first day went well!
Girl Next Door
"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

12/31/10 - 177
10/14/12 - 167
Healthy Range - 113-141