I'm back to try again ...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

butterfly1000

I'm back to try again ...

Post by butterfly1000 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi,

I haven't posted in a while (don't remember when the last time was). Since I've been off this site, I've tried online weight watchers, online calorie counter, and nothing worked (motivation not there) :oops: :cry: . This past week-end I was considering a protein diet -- but I know it's not the smart way to go for long term success :oops: . This morning I thought about No S Diet, and remembered how supportive the members were, and decided to give it another shot.

So I'm back to give it another try.

DaveMc

Post by DaveMc » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Welcome back! I think I remember reading somewhere that the number of attempts required to make a long-lasting change in eating behaviour was quite high - the number I remember (though I can't find it at the moment) was that the *average* number of attempts was somewhere over 10. So you're doing the important part, by not giving up!

lmt2pt

Welcome back

Post by lmt2pt » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm

I'm back again too. I tried NoS several times in the past. I finally was successful then I got pregnant. I even NoS'd through my pregnancy only to drop it once the baby came.

False starts and stops are part of the process.
Heather