No S Nightmare

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

paulawylma

No S Nightmare

Post by paulawylma » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:47 am

Feel free to ignore this post. I'm just making it because of the cultural traditions (some people would say superstitions) I inheirted from my mother. I had a nightmare about No S last night and I don't want it to come true (not likely, but hey, it's my cultural traditon) so I have to tell it AFTER eating breakfast. If you tell a dream before you eat breakfast then it will come true , so I may sure to eat before posting. :) If you don't tell a dream deliberately after eating, you might have it again.

I had this dream where there was a new No S program that had this huge complicated textbook where you had to chart types of food you had eaten with lots of different symbols. for example there were symbols for good and bad protein and good and bad carbs. The dream focused around me having an argument (in person not online) with a No S fanatic (the complicated dream NO S not the real No S) with whether or not all the symbols were needed. I was arguing that you didn't need a special symbol for for "live foods" because only Vegans would eat live foods. At this point, the dream inserted a vision of what eating "live" foods for a non Vegan would be--which I guess is what made this a nightmare instead of a really wierd dream. I'll spare you a description of the image.

I'm just returning to No S after experimenting with a variety of diets that differniated between good and bad foods (I avoided the live food diets though because I like cooked food). So I gues the dream was my brain's way of dumping all the diet garbage I've spent the last two months studying so I can get back to reality and the real No S.

Thanks for being here.

kccc

Post by kccc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

May your dreams tonight be pleasant!

(Isn't it funny how our brains work sometimes? I've had many a dream where I wake up and say "WHERE did THAT come from?")

Too solid flesh

Post by Too solid flesh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 pm

I hope that you have sweet dreams tonight.

I once dreamed that I was at a No S "reunion" - more of a convention, really, as we've never met, but in my dream it was a "reunion" - meeting people in real life who are so familiar online.
Be kind, for everybody you meet is fighting a hard battle.